Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I dont know the origin. Just that old skunk bud that someome grew in the appy mountains simce late 80s. I think it roadkill but could be mass super skunk or skunk va 91
if that's what i used to get from west va. it will look like the cover of HT mag of skunk no. 1 . i had a duplicate in my first real grow with a 400 hps i lost. fuck that shit stayed cool enough to keep your hand on it. smdh oops. rant

we didn't have cell phones no pics. people thought i lied and it was really my plant lol. great odor and no it wasn't road kill but it was something you would never kick out of your garden. only found a couple seeds in all those zo, i bought 135$ and sold at 12$ a gram.those were the fucking days.
had a jamaican plant from bag seed i called juicy fruit because it tasted like the gum. it wasn't even cured well and dudes was begging me to sell it. we worked together and they were getting stoned for free in the cooks room or after work etc. fun times our boss even got lit with us he was a big coke head. but he was cool to work for.

i;ve stopped hunting for RKS have peeped many threads on it and i'm like fuck it i don;t care. too much else that's good now. at the same time i understand my grail is that "outkast pre 2k blueberry" i;ll never stop looking for that, unless i forget lol.

Cosmic_Monster

Cosmic_Monster

This might be beating a dead horse but I can vouch that the nature farm does not have rks and every single"skunk" line I popped was not even close to skunk. The most I can describe is burnt tire grapefruit that's the smelliest phenotype I found. He even have the nerve to suggest that it's because I'm overfeeding my plants that's why I cannot get the terps to come out ... Lmao... I have a ghost OG cut that smells more skunky than any of his lines
I spent close to 1000 on packs of his with no luck in the skunk/rKS department
Just my 2 cents

Realskunk88

Realskunk88

The only skunky shit I've seen for ages is from blueskiesvienna. Proper road kill pugent old school flowers

Cosmic_Monster

Cosmic_Monster

Wrong Blue skies Vienna is a liar and a fraud just like the nature fraud
Grow their shit out and you will see what a waste of time they both are

Cosmic_Monster

Cosmic_Monster

The only skunky shit I've seen for ages is from blueskiesvienna. Proper road kill pugent old school flowers
Wrong Blue skies Vienna is a liar and a fraud just like the nature fraud
Grow their shit out and you will see what a waste of time they both are

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

The best is old skunk or northern lights, the buds are not pretty to modern standard but will send you into deep space. You can find heirloom seed but the buds won't be pretty like modern strain. They are way more heady though than this modern stuff.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Im on a skunk hunt also. Im in veg right now I got the Authentic Genetics 1988 Skunk #1 I have 6 going. Im hoping to find a good pheno. I know that finding the real thing is very difficult basically a needle in a haystack but I thought I would give it a try. Has anyone grown out the Authentic Genetics? I also got their NL #5 he is supposed to have procured these seeds from a stash as clove to Nevilles real deal as it gets. We will see.

Cosmic_Monster

Cosmic_Monster

Im on a skunk hunt also. Im in veg right now I got the Authentic Genetics 1988 Skunk #1 I have 6 going. Im hoping to find a good pheno. I know that finding the real thing is very difficult basically a needle in a haystack but I thought I would give it a try. Has anyone grown out the Authentic Genetics? I also got their NL #5 he is supposed to have procured these seeds from a stash as clove to Nevilles real deal as it gets. We will see.
Heard great things about authentic genetics . Pop as many packs as you can and you will be blessed

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

I like Puda Budda. It has alot of names, like afghan haze, hawaiin lights, hawaii skunk, g13 haze. It's an old school cross of northern lights and a really good hawaiin skunk. It is not really strong like modern strain, but it is really psychedelic.

R

ritoMox

...but his genetics have been passed on to his Nephew, MASTER THAI...
✌️

ronsonmatsuo4

ronsonmatsuo4

hey man I was trying to get more info on this Johnny d strain. i Know personally The person that made this strain and he Is no longer around. The line got lost and want to get it back. awhile Back in the year 2005 a friend of mine knew someone from Gold Coast genetics and so we sent seeds off to him to do some testing. I will contact Gold Coast after this but just wondering if you knew more about this strain

Golden Coast Genetics - BOEL Skunk X Johnny D's Cambodian Thai

Golden Coast Genetics - BOEL Skunk X [Johnny D's (Cambodian Thai)]

the rrock

the rrock

RKS smell alive and well (twenty20) genetics. Glue sniffer has as close as be seen in many years

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

im looking for old school fire i mean mid 90s sensi gear, super sativa seed club ,brother hood of eternal love. basically your old school smoke im so tired of blue dream gsc trash lets start from basics
Is GSC not the offspring of two of the best landrace strains lol?

Top Bottom