Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

I was mistaken. Sorry. Its not my shit, and you cant believe what others say. Some said it was 20%, and were wrong, and when the owner of the strain sets you straight, I listen. Simple as that.

Like I said, hes showing/telling on Instagram how many he went through to find what he feels is what hes looking for, for BREEDING PROJECT
Theres also RKS to be found in Swami The One x RKS/Michoacán/Uruapan IBL.. And Purple Zebra x RKS/Michoacán.. But most is REEKING GAS, caat piss funk. Still reeks, and will defeat any filter. But there are RKS in these, but are 100 days flowering.

I am not trying to give you a hard time as I understand your only trying to share Information but this situation regarding “ I have the roadkill “ is playing out exactly how every other one does. “It’s there you just have to search “ or “it’s recessive you need to dig it out” . First it’s you can find it in 1 of 5 , then it’s 1 in 20. Now it’s 1 in 50.

really can’t help but think he’s saying he found RKS in those seeds for obvious reasons. Aside from my friend that grew them , i don’t know of anyone who found roadkill in them and quite a few people have them directly from the source.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

#1...

The Nature Farm had the Uncle Festers Phylos Tested, is on the internet for all to see, and the genes tested as NO Close Modern Relatives, the genetics were heavily infused #1 with BERRY, and the 2nd was SK.. Not to mention some Hemp at some point, which is also Evidence that this is an old line, as most of the original Narrow Leaf brought from Central Asia, to both Central, and South America, ALL had some portion of hemp in them at 1 time. Spanish brought hemp, and was later infused with African, and Central Asian narrow leaf Indica.

Its well documented that the Mexicans in Highland Guerrero introduced Landrace Lebanese Hashplant into the Guerrero at some point, and was considered the best, and was a worked drug strain by the 70s.

Just so happens my partner in crime ran 30 seeds Sk18, got 17 females and found 2 skunks,but all of it reeked, and didn't find 1 weak plant in the bunch. All of it had either the smell of really strong cat piss, and chemicals, and onions added in, nd skunk. ALL of it had a hint of skunk. All was not the stinkiest for sure, but it all had a Skunk hint to it.
Hes also not the nt 1 to find it. Like I said, theres PLENTY of people on Instagram, who give photo evidence, and reports on it, just like here.

Master Thai is also a ripoff, and has shut down shop. Nor Cal guys basically ran him out on a rail as he was misrepresenting stuff, selling stuff too expensive, and other things. All when he had good stuff. He got the Sk18, and went greedy. He also is very mad at The Nature Farm as U Mello was drastically undercutting MTs prices. I find it funny, as hes a real piece of work. Some of the people MT was messing with were selling the S1s for $500 a pack. U Mello sold Open Pollinated genes for $80.

Also Kagyu ect isn't the main guy that has the leftover genetics from Coastal Im Interested in.

Hemphill does, and all the guys at Coastal gave full credit to Nature Farm for supplying them with Black Domina cut, 79 Romulan cut, and others. Yep, they gave full credit, and thanked the Nature Farm many times, on Instagram.
All I know is Coastal, Swami, Dominion, Nature Farm has some FIRE.

Nature Farm guy has Photos, of more elite clones that Ive ever seen anyone have, and posts more everyday. Ive never seen the likes of it.

People can do whatever they want, but I know my buddy got 2 nice Skunks out of 30 seeds, and all the others also reeked of other goodies. All of it qas potent, and produced a lot of weed.

But 2 of these are super funky, and are well on the way back to reveg. You could smell the Sk18 25 feet out the front door, and the grow was in the basement. No neighbors though. Out in the country, and 2 Big Loose dogs that guard the chickens, goats, and pigs ( KANGALS...175lbs/167lbs ) running around.

People are also finding dead skunk in Swamis

The ONE x 85 RKS/Urupan/Michoachan.

But be ready for up to 100 days. HUGE plants.. 5lbs+ a plant outside. Easy.

Am probably going to give a pack of the 89/NL5 x Sk18 Redux to the same buddy to grow out, and see whats in there.

Whatever. Checkout Instagram.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

#1...

The Nature Farm had the Uncle Festers Phylos Tested, is on the internet for all to see, and the genes tested as NO Close Modern Relatives, the genetics were heavily infused #1 with BERRY, and the 2nd was SK.. Not to mention some Hemp at some point, which is also Evidence that this is an old line, as most of the original Narrow Leaf brought from Central Asia, to both Central, and South America, ALL had some portion of hemp in them at 1 time. Spanish brought hemp, and was later infused with African, and Central Asian narrow leaf Indica.

Its well documented that the Mexicans in Highland Guerrero introduced Landrace Lebanese Hashplant into the Guerrero at some point, and was considered the best, and was a worked drug strain by the 70s.

Just so happens my partner in crime ran 30 seeds Sk18, got 17 females and found 2 skunks,but all of it reeked, and didn't find 1 weak plant in the bunch. All of it had either the smell of really strong cat piss, and chemicals, and onions added in, nd skunk. ALL of it had a hint of skunk. All was not the stinkiest for sure, but it all had a Skunk hint to it.
Hes also not the nt 1 to find it. Like I said, theres PLENTY of people on Instagram, who give photo evidence, and reports on it, just like here.

Master Thai is also a ripoff, and has shut down shop. Nor Cal guys basically ran him out on a rail as he was misrepresenting stuff, selling stuff too expensive, and other things. All when he had good stuff. He got the Sk18, and went greedy. He also is very mad at The Nature Farm as U Mello was drastically undercutting MTs prices. I find it funny, as hes a real piece of work. Some of the people MT was messing with were selling the S1s for $500 a pack. U Mello sold Open Pollinated genes for $80.

Also Kagyu ect isn't the main guy that has the leftover genetics from Coastal Im Interested in.

Hemphill does, and all the guys at Coastal gave full credit to Nature Farm for supplying them with Black Domina cut, 79 Romulan cut, and others. Yep, they gave full credit, and thanked the Nature Farm many times, on Instagram.

Nature Farm guy has Photos, of more elite clones that Ive ever seen anyone have, and posts more everyday. Ive never seen the likes of it.

People can do whatever they want, but I know my buddy got 2 nice Skunks out of 30 seeds, and all the others also reeked of other goodies. All of it qas potent, and produced a lot of weed.

But 2 of these are super funky, and are well on the way back to reveg. You could smell the Sk18 25 feet out the front door, and the grow was in the basement. No neighbors though. Out in the country, and 2 Big Loose dogs that guard the chickens, goats, and pigs ( KANGALS...175lbs/167lbs ) running around.

Am probably going to give a pack of the 89/NL5 x Sk18 Redux to the same buddy to grow out, and see whats in there.

I understand the nature farm may be well connected and hold rare clones but because he gave bob Hemphill some good clones, how does that have any bearing on the skunk claim whatsoever ?

Same thing with Phylos, just because sk18 is in a galaxy of its own, what does that mean in relation to it being roadkill skunk ? I agree it must be a old line but don’t see the connection.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
#1...

Dont do instagram. Dont get me wrong, out of 47 seeds actually (3 packs) there was some skunky scents to some but not Road Kill Skunk.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Im not going to argue. I could care less I know what my buddy got out of it, what others are getting out of it, posting on Instagram and also Swami The ONE x 85 RKS/Uruapan also has RKS phenos. What ever. I could care less.

As far as seeing real deal OLD cuts. Instagram smashes any marijuana forum.

I was also 1 of the original Moderators at Claudes Serious Seeds site when he first started. And a couple others. None of them comes close to actually showing you what the parents are, what they went through to select them ect. So if you don't do Instagram, and are uninformed, then youre missing out on a lot of great info.
I also had the SSSC Sk1 in the 80s, and as far as I can tell Uncle Feasters is a dead ringer for it, and not nearly all SSSC had RKS either.

Duke Diamond VA also has the original SSSC Sk1, and it isn't all nearly RKS either, and hes also got the original stuff, and is trying to create a more stabilized line.

The Nature Farm also chose out of all those plants to try and isolate the RKS pheno, and isn not an Open Pollination. All other releases have been open pollinations, and were not selected for RKS. Now he is selecting, and will flat out tell you all still wont be RKS.

But doesn't matter to me. Anyone doesn't buy it, means more for me.:love2:

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Im not going to argue. I could care less I know what my buddy got out of it, what others are getting out of it, posting on Instagram and also Swami The ONE x 85 RKS/Uruapan also has RKS phenos. What ever. I could care less.

As far as seeing real deal OLD cuts. Instagram smashes any marijuana forum.

I was also 1 of the original Moderators at Claudes Serious Seeds site when he first started. And a couple others. None of them comes close to actually showing you what the parents are, what they went through to select them ect. So if you don't do Instagram, and are uninformed, then youre missing out on a lot of great info.
I also had the SSSC Sk1 in the 80s, and as far as I can tell Uncle Feasters is a dead ringer for it, and not nearly all SSSC had RKS either.

Duke Diamond VA also has the original SSSC Sk1, and it isn't all nearly RKS either, and hes also got the original stuff, and is trying to create a more stabilized line.

The Nature Farm also chose out of all those plants to try and isolate the RKS pheno, and isn not an Open Pollination. All other releases have been open pollinations, and were not selected for RKS. Now he is selecting, and will flat out tell you all still wont be RKS.

But doesn't matter to me. Anyone doesn't buy it, means more for me.:love2:
You are correct, nature farms have a lot more work to do before saying you will find RKS in seed form, my buddy is on IG, and thats what convinced him to to buy 3 packs, lol, he was pretty bummed with 21 females and no RKS. So I will pass. Passing on Duke Diamond also, know guys running 3 different lines and no rks there either yet as suggested.
These guys have found skunky plants from both like your partner in crime found 2 skunky ones, just not "road kill skunk". Huge difference there.

the rrock

the rrock

#1...

Is there a link for this instagram> The Nature Farm? Couldnt locate

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Fermentation Taste Tester (@the.nature.farm) • Instagram ...
.instagram.com/the.nature.farm

H

hawkman

Have you grown the Early Bird strain ? can't believe the flower time - yields ? who needs auto's with this strain. looking at Street Magic OG & Tahoe OG - THOUGHTS?
HOW
how is the EarlyBrid = thinking of greting some ; like the earlty flower and strain- do you have experience with grow ? Question { have a Sherbert sunset X Fire OG? it really difficulte an experienced is needed to grower is needed to achieve great results a(don't get me wrong- any one can grow it) experienced cultivator

Vital

Vital

Im not going to argue. I could care less I know what my buddy got out of it, what others are getting out of it,
I have not seen a single person claim to have found RKS in those packs. Show me the grow? I cna show you ten people that ran it and found no keepers and no RKS. Nature Fraud has created a hype train around a bunch of lies. He's lied so much he's had to delete his account and come back as a reinvented company "The Nature Farm" and when he came back he had rare lines that he pre-dated a little too early - like before they even existed! hahaha You can't make this stuff up. Yet there are still people out there drinking the Kool-Aid.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

He didn't delete his account.

A Rat, And LIAR reported him to Instagram, and they shut the site down. FAKE NEWS. There are people on the Instagram Page who HAVE found RKS Phenos, but they don't pop up all that often, though there are many many phenos that reek of skunk. I don't particularly care if its total RKS, but I know for sure there are phenos that reek of skunk spray, along with onions, chemical funk, astringent, and Cheese smells.

I also know for sure back in the 80s, ( Ive been growing since 1972 ) when Super Sativa Seed Club sold what was called M9/Sk1 also never had RKS as a regular pheno, and Sk1 produces Cheese Phenos. Original Sk1 throws out a bunch of different phenotypes.

But youre already wrong about TNF taking the site down.

A RAT, and a LIAR REPORTED THE SITE.

And I can tell you we were smoking Skunk in the Early 70s in my neck of the woods, and its IS Still Around here in the hills of East Ky, and Virginia, and has been here at least 45 years EASY, and if you don't realize that, Im sorry for you that you may not have been there, or ran across it, but here in my town weve been messing with skunk since at least 197273, and if you don't believe it, I could give a flying fuck, because you don't know what youre talking about if you think it wasn't around then. I KNOW IT WAS, and some still have it, but I lost contact with people when I went to federal prison for cultivation.

There are also RKS Phenos to be found in Swamis The ONE x 1985 RKS/Uruapan, and Blue Orca x RKS/Uruapan. Purple Zebra/RKS Uruapan also may have some RKS Phenos, but I haven't grown it. But they still aren't common, but prodice many plants that are straingt up skunk ass, and reek to no end.

Swami.... Clackamas COOT holds a cut of RKS since 1985, and was taken to Michoacán/Uruapan, and hybridized for over 30 years.

NOW YOU COME AND SPRED FAKE NEWS.

They also said the same thing about Swami Organic Seeds saying his genes were crap, and not real... and which I have grown out at least 100 plants of Blue Orca Haze, and NL5/Haze, and almost all of them have been pure fire.

AGAIN, A RAT, AND LIAR Reported The Nature Farm, and Instagram Shut the Page Down. And he is now rebuilding it.

So youre already wrong right off the bat

D

Digger

70s ( Highland Guerrero ) Acapulco Gold if still available

After I located Guerrero on a map, I asked Swami if this was Acapulco Gold and he said no, they are different. Said it was close, but the '76 Guerrero (which i did score a pack of, along with the PZ x RKS/Uruapan and Cherry Bomb) was a farmed drug line. It's a Mexican sativa most likely crossed with a Lebanese hash plant back in the 70's.

I also have a buddy that ran 3 packs, 45 seeds from nature farm and no rks. Funny how $$ drives the breeding scene these days.

I don't disagree about the money, but I don't think that can be said for nature farm because his packs are relatively cheap compared to others I have seen and scored. For example I paid $150 for (6 fems) of Karma's Sour Rina. I think nature sells the skunk ibl for $80 a pack and you get 15 beans. In hindsight, how many times have you dropped $160 on beans and got 30 to play with and let's not talk about how many times a breeder claimed one thing and you dont find any keepers in a pack? Did your buddy find any keepers, even if it wasnt an RKS? I want to give the guy a try. Looking to find something to cross to the Skunk #1's from Mendo Joe.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
After I located Guerrero on a map, I asked Swami if this was Acapulco Gold and he said no, they are different. Said it was close, but the '76 Guerrero (which i did score a pack of, along with the PZ x RKS/Uruapan and Cherry Bomb) was a farmed drug line. It's a Mexican sativa most likely crossed with a Lebanese hash plant back in the 70's.

I don't disagree about the money, but I don't think that can be said for nature farm because his packs are relatively cheap compared to others I have seen and scored. For example I paid $150 for (6 fems) of Karma's Sour Rina. I think nature sells the skunk ibl for $80 a pack and you get 15 beans. In hindsight, how many times have you dropped $160 on beans and got 30 to play with and let's not talk about how many times a breeder claimed one thing and you dont find any keepers in a pack? Did your buddy find any keepers, even if it wasnt an RKS? I want to give the guy a try. Looking to find something to cross to the Skunk #1's from Mendo Joe.
Nope, no keepers... my buddy holds a huge list of mothers and is looking for RKS....

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

You got taken for paying $150 for 6 fems of Karmas gear. Karma isnt in it for the big payoff with seeds, the distributor jacked the price up I suspect.

Top Bottom