Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

The same way as stuff like Mr Nice Shit, The Pure, is a Sk1 Inbred Stabilized, No F1 ect, but it still has variation. Has 5% variation at least.

Shamus

Shamus

5% variation sounds a lot less than a 40 day gap in flowering times

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Some of the Mr Nice Sk1 varies from 42 days, to 70, and outside can vary from late August, to late Sept.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Also you can see on these Double leaf serrations. This is indicative of some of the genetics originating in the Himalayans, and is generally considered indicative of potent weed.

1.69-skunk18-ibl.png

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Because Inbred Polyhybrids can have many phenos, and open pollination keeps this variation.

Coot NL5/Hz has also been stabilized, and has a lot of variation. Especially the flowering cycle. It can go from 60-100+ days on some varieties. Theres everything from NL5 Phenos that go 56 days, to all out Sativa phenos that take forever.
This example of nl5/hz is not even close to stablized...
And you mention the 69 skunk18 Is a IBL and not a hybrid, then a few posts later that its a inbred polyhybrid? So its not an IBL, right?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Its an Inbred Stabilized Polyhybrid. Both are listed on their respective sites as IBL Youll have to argue with them about that. I'm not the originator. The are polyhybrids, from land based originals, and throwout certain inividuals on a fairly consistant basis, and have been stabilized to throw out certain individuals.

Mr Nice Shit, Sensi Sk1, Flying Dutchmen The Pure are all originated from SK18 genetics, sknukman took these genes to Europe in the late 70s, 80s. skunkman, and whoever else bred the RKS pheno out, and added Sweettooth, to make it more floral.

But other phenos like Cheese show up.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Its an Inbred Stabilized Polyhybrid. Both are listed on their respective sites as IBL Youll have to argue with them about that. I'm not the originator. The are polyhybrids, from land based originals, and throwout certain inividuals on a fairly consistant basis, and have been stabilized to throw out certain individuals.

Mr Nice Shit, Sensi Sk1, Flying Dutchmen The Pure are all originated from SK18 genetics, sknukman took these genes to Europe in the late 70s, 80s. skunkman, and whoever else bred the RKS pheno out, and added Sweettooth, to make it more floral.

But other phenos like Cheese show up.
lol, its not stabilized if its putting out several different phenos. The phenos are all over the place in their description which = polyhybrid. Just hate to see people waste their $ on misleading info thinking they will find RKS in 5 seeds....

Organikz

Organikz

lol, its not stabilized if its putting out several different phenos. The phenos are all over the place in their description which = polyhybrid. Just hate to see people waste their $ on misleading info thinking they will find RKS in 5 seeds....
There isn't a seed pack less than 15 by any BOEL genetics. Real breeders sell packs of 15. This is the number any real breeders agree allows for viewing of all phenos.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
There isn't a seed pack less than 15 by any BOEL genetics. Real breeders sell packs of 15. This is the number any real breeders agree allows for viewing of all phenos.
Typical of you to not have a clue what I said,.... and reply like you did, lol. When did I say anything about how many seeds in a pack? WTF are you talking about? Does 20% ring a bell? ehh nevermind...

Organikz

Organikz

Typical of you to not have a clue what I said,.... and reply like you did, lol. When did I say anything about how many seeds in a pack? WTF are you talking about? Does 20% ring a bell? ehh nevermind...
So you'd likely end up with around 3 RKS pheno to choose from on a $80 pack. What a shame...the sky ain't exactly fallin chicken little

brazel

brazel

I did post 5 phenos? Ibl?
But to be fair you really gotta see the work done to know what's going on!

brazel

brazel

Coot NL5/Hz has also been stabilized, and has a lot of variation
You know that doesn't make since, right!?
I ain't in no argument or yada yada
But also environment can play a role and while it may look like these two sentences don't sound like they make since, they do

Organikz

Organikz

When they refer to stabilizing ibl lines they referr to intersex issues mostly. Wild sativa is like a 95% rodelization. It has developed this genetic expression as a very common allele as a survival tactic where survival is much less likely.

4 month flower times is another issue in the northern hemisphere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom