Old school skunk..does it exist???

• Thread starter Jackson1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Breeders have bred the skunk out, so the 5 O wouldn't smell it....

In short, I've read, yeah, I know, don't believe everything you read, that by breeding out the skunk, they were less susceptible of getting caught.....

It's out there......hidden in a forest, untouched by human hands.....

Wishing all the best in finding what you are looking/smelling for......

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

We need to team up …. Anyone from Canada 🇨🇦 here ? I’m in BC
Im from California but I didn't forget about you LeeBoy. I still got your return address saved from when you sent me those seeds last year. If I actually find a real skunk phenotype then you as well as every other person in my Private Messenger will all get cuts mailed to them. If I find something solid enough Im down to send it to everyone on this thread. I'll even cover all the shipping within reason. I cant mail a thousand cuts but i'll pay to mail out a bunch for sure.

Q

quick.parallel

In the Saginaw Michigan area in 1987, there was SKUNK bud.
Soome of you know EXACTLY what i mean.
Is this strain available today.Every skunk i have triwd here in michigan, is not the same.Dont even come close...someone shed some light????
I'll be honest from what I've seen African queen strain. And Grandpas stash are both the skunk I remember as a teen

Q

quick.parallel

Screenshot 20240115 213944
jetbtkng

jetbtkng

ok got an email from these guys, 50 skunk seeds $100, so im thinking about it, opinions?
Authentic Genetics

Original Skunk #1 Seed Special - 50 Seeds for $100.00
$100.00 $500.00
Quantity

Add to cart
Original Skunk #1 Seed Special
50 Seeds for $100.00
IBL (Inbred Line) Regular Seeds
(Afghan x Colombian) x Acapulco Gold
8 to 10 Weeks
THESE SKUNK #1 SEEDS HAVE ONLY BEEN REPRODUCED TWICE SINCE 1988!

In 1988 Mel Frank begot Skunk No.1 seeds from Skunkman Sam, put them into the the refrigerator until 1996 when he reproduced them 8 years later. Then Mel Frank properly stored them for another 24 years until 2020, when they were grown and selected by Todd for the more acrid terpene phenotypes.

This is the legendary Skunk #1, developed by Skunkman Sam in the 1970's and is a relatively stabilized, true breeding hybrid.

Originally offered by Sacred Seeds and Cultivators Choice, it is a combination of:

(Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold

Sacred Seeds/Cultivators Choice

Hand Selected with Love

"What you seed is what you get!"

ACSippi

ACSippi

Those are Skunk #1, NOT Skunk.

I grew a few of those plants when the seeds were first offered. Imho they're legit Skunk #1 as far as I can remember. I enjoyed growing them and even had a couple nostalgia moments. I turned around and got the NL5 after that just to have them because...NL5. There was a day when I got excited thinking they were (or at least one of) the plants was going to be Skunk but it faded. I think a week later the odor started comming back but it faded away again never to return. But yeah, the plants were really nice! Will anyone find a Skunk? No but it's nice to anticipate like I did lol I was wishing Skunk in the genes.

S

scotty2hotty

ok got an email from these guys, 50 skunk seeds $100, so im thinking about it, opinions?
Authentic Genetics

Original Skunk #1 Seed Special - 50 Seeds for $100.00
$100.00 $500.00
Quantity

Add to cart
Original Skunk #1 Seed Special
50 Seeds for $100.00
IBL (Inbred Line) Regular Seeds
(Afghan x Colombian) x Acapulco Gold
8 to 10 Weeks
THESE SKUNK #1 SEEDS HAVE ONLY BEEN REPRODUCED TWICE SINCE 1988!

In 1988 Mel Frank begot Skunk No.1 seeds from Skunkman Sam, put them into the the refrigerator until 1996 when he reproduced them 8 years later. Then Mel Frank properly stored them for another 24 years until 2020, when they were grown and selected by Todd for the more acrid terpene phenotypes.

This is the legendary Skunk #1, developed by Skunkman Sam in the 1970's and is a relatively stabilized, true breeding hybrid.

Originally offered by Sacred Seeds and Cultivators Choice, it is a combination of:

(Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold

Sacred Seeds/Cultivators Choice

Hand Selected with Love

"What you seed is what you get!"
I bit, but before the sale. Got 20 for 100$ and 10 more free. Idk how their going to turn out, but am taking the chance. Will let everyone kno the results in October! Happy growing!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Those are Skunk #1, NOT Skunk.

I grew a few of those plants when the seeds were first offered. Imho they're legit Skunk #1 as far as I can remember. I enjoyed growing them and even had a couple nostalgia moments. I turned around and got the NL5 after that just to have them because...NL5. There was a day when I got excited thinking they were (or at least one of) the plants was going to be Skunk but it faded. I think a week later the odor started comming back but it faded away again never to return. But yeah, the plants were really nice! Will anyone find a Skunk? No but it's nice to anticipate like I did lol I was wishing Skunk in the genes.
Ditto, I did the same thing with skunk #1 started out promising and nose dived to a sweet smell. Disappointed I was, I think I still have 4 or 5 packs of NL5 I haven’t popped,
I’ll have to look, maybe for next summer OD

ACSippi

ACSippi

Ditto, I did the same thing with skunk #1
Mine were super sensitive to nutrients towards eol, I used a Supafreak feeding schedule because they kinda got the same structure but the Skunk #1s didn't like it. So if anyone's growing some now keep that in mind.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Such a bad picture I don't know what I did here and was it on purpose I don't know what I was thinking lol. Who does this, cuts off the top cola? This pic is old, taken soon after Todd dropped Skunk #1. He posted one of my pictures to show someone they really were Skunk #1 or something, grown by one of his customers. I don't remember what it was about. If I can find better Skunk #1 pics I'll post them.

IMG 19 08 25 071705674307670
ILGMTransplant

ILGMTransplant

i follow this guy on LinkedIn. Claims to have BHoEL genetics as well as peace corps. If anyone had anything close it might be him. Worth checking out maybe? I don’t know him nor have never bought any seeds from him.
4EF3B456 AF7A 4CFA B58E EEED36EA115C

Leeboy

Leeboy

Im from California but I didn't forget about you LeeBoy. I still got your return address saved from when you sent me those seeds last year. If I actually find a real skunk phenotype then you as well as every other person in my Private Messenger will all get cuts mailed to them. If I find something solid enough Im down to send it to everyone on this thread. I'll even cover all the shipping within reason. I cant mail a thousand cuts but i'll pay to mail out a bunch for sure.
Hey Boogie , all good man . I was more thinking if I could find someone on here in Canada 🇨🇦 looking , might be easier and cheaper to do a seed order from someone and split it type thing until we find a stinker to ship to all the members or hook them up with the breeder. ✊🏽

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Such a bad picture I don't know what I did here and was it on purpose I don't know what I was thinking lol. Who does this, cuts off the top cola? This pic is old, taken soon after Todd dropped Skunk #1. He posted one of my pictures to show someone they really were Skunk #1 or something, grown by one of his customers. I don't remember what it was about. If I can find better Skunk #1 pics I'll post them.
I ran Skunk #1 from Todd’s original drop back in April 2021, sweet smell, no skunk:(

Top Bottom