Old school skunk..does it exist???

• Thread starter Jackson1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Here's an example of why the Legend of Skunk is messed up and its hard to have conversations. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Shoreline/The_Devils_Harvest/

The liniage, so they stabilized a chemotype okay...wait! of Skunk #1?!?! lol I just cant. Okay I can, is Skunkman Sam a Time Traveler? What in the backwards shenanigans is going on?

Then Shoreline was 'long lost' BUT they magically had a clone and crossed it (f1 style obviously) with a completely different cultivar (that isn't even mentioned in the lineage) to preserve Shoreline...made with regular seeds obviously...yet its 'clone only.' They must have had a catastrophic event to only be left with one in a million mothers lol, okay I'll stop.

And why would Texans give away their gem to California? Shoreline was never called Texas Shoreline. It was simply Shoreline for the Costal area I presume, something to do with Galveston or the area, tbh I dont even know. A fun fact tho, Shoreline Amphitheater opened when Skunkman Sam was putting out his Skunk #1. Around the same time. That would leave ZERO years for Shoreline in the future or the past. If Shoreline was so repulsive why was it all the rage like they never heard of it before as Skunk #1 was heralded and set to win Cannabis Cups. (It did win cups right?)

I can't make it make sense.

I'm scared to go look up Fourway now...

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

Here's an example of why the Legend of Skunk is messed up and its hard to have conversations. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Shoreline/The_Devils_Harvest/

The liniage, so they stabilized a chemotype okay...wait! of Skunk #1?!?! lol I just cant. Okay I can, is Skunkman Sam a Time Traveler? What in the backwards shenanigans is going on?

Then Shoreline was 'long lost' BUT they magically had a clone and crossed it (f1 style obviously) with a completely different cultivar (that isn't even mentioned in the lineage) to preserve Shoreline...made with regular seeds obviously...yet its 'clone only.' They must have had a catastrophic event to only be left with one in a million mothers lol, okay I'll stop.

And why would Texans give away their gem to California? Shoreline was never called Texas Shoreline. It was simply Shoreline for the Costal area I presume, something to do with Galveston or the area, tbh I dont even know. A fun fact tho, Shoreline Amphitheater opened when Skunkman Sam was putting out his Skunk #1. Around the same time. That would leave ZERO years for Shoreline in the future or the past. If Shoreline was so repulsive why was it all the rage like they never heard of it before as Skunk #1 was heralded and set to win Cannabis Cups. (It did win cups right?)

I can't make it make sense.

I'm scared to go look up Fourway now...
Shoreline is just a pheno of Skunk #1… and garbage IMO… This may not be a popular statement IDK, hope I don’t get yelled at lol but skunk #1 is junk… This is just my personal opinion as a true skunk holder.
Much love
Seaz

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Everyone on Instagram claims they have the skunk Ive spent thousands its all mediocre at best. Call me a sucker for trying but its true all show and no go. It's all a money making business on instagram. The hustle is real.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It’s funny how those with the “claim” of skunk,
When asked to prove high tail it and get super offended. I was 100% pleasant with seasofcheese420 claim and apparently pissed him off beyond my comprehension. I never once said he didn’t have what he claims, just asked for proof to help him out on his claim.
Unfuckingbelievable:)

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

sea s of cheese, is it me or are you called its cheese on another site.😂 thought i where the only one with that name. if you have the skunk why dont you just send a bud like diesel says.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

So you don’t know me, my history, or the cut or whose verified it? Your right, just my opinion. Much love Diesel ✌🏻
I know you may think that everyone on this forum are a bunch of assholes but I assure you thats not the case. Sure maybe there are SOME assholes on here however Ive been a member on here for over 5 years and I have had many interactions with lots of different growers. This is a great forum with lots of very cool and knowledgable people.

The reason why people may seem to come off as rude or condescending in regards to skunk is because we have all been burned so many times. We've all been searching for real skunk for years and during that time there have been dozens probably hundreds of people that have all claimed to have the real skunk. We've all spent lots of money trying to find the holy grail and literally every time the heavy claims end up being hype. Its nothing personal towards you in fact I really do hope you have the real skunk that would be amazing! If your product is truly legit I can guarantee that you will sell a TON of packs to growers through this forum. But before any of us open up our wallets and lay down the cash we would simply need to verify the authenticity of the genetics. If you send a single nug to any of the regulars on this forum and they can verify that it's legit than I will give you my word that I will buy a pack from you. Instagram is great I have an account and follow many growers however as great as the products look on Instagram we cant smell them. With Skunk it's all about the terpenes and the look of the flower doesn't really mean anything its 100% all about the smell. This is why people are so apprehensive to buy skunk seeds through Instagram. Either way I will look you up on Instagram and start following you. I truly hope you got the real fire. If you're shit is legit I will gladly be a paying customer 💲💵

420dilettante

420dilettante

So..... I've checked a few sites and stores trying to find out if this is the real deal Holyfield.....is it even close to that ass end of a freshly hit skunk in the middle of the road, stinkin' to high heaven?
Screenshot 20240117 141155 Chrome

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

I know you may think that everyone on this forum are a bunch of assholes but I assure you thats not the case. Sure maybe there are SOME assholes on here however Ive been a member on here for over 5 years and I have had many interactions with lots of different growers. This is a great forum with lots of very cool and knowledgable people.

The reason why people may seem to come off as rude or condescending in regards to skunk is because we have all been burned so many times. We've all been searching for real skunk for years and during that time there have been dozens probably hundreds of people that have all claimed to have the real skunk. We've all spent lots of money trying to find the holy grail and literally every time the heavy claims end up being hype. Its nothing personal towards you in fact I really do hope you have the real skunk that would be amazing! If your product is truly legit I can guarantee that you will sell a TON of packs to growers through this forum. But before any of us open up our wallets and lay down the cash we would simply need to verify the authenticity of the genetics. If you send a single nug to any of the regulars on this forum and they can verify that it's legit than I will give you my word that I will buy a pack from you. Instagram is great I have an account and follow many growers however as great as the products look on Instagram we cant smell them. With Skunk it's all about the terpenes and the look of the flower doesn't really mean anything its 100% all about the smell. This is why people are so apprehensive to buy skunk seeds through Instagram. Either way I will look you up on Instagram and start following you. I truly hope you got the real fire. If you're shit is legit I will gladly be a paying customer 💲💵
Here’s the thing backyard, if Diesel would have took one min to get to know me or asked around he would have found out that I’m the one guy in the industry that doesn’t charge for seeds or cuts. I’m not trying to make a penny. You guys are more then welcome to follow me on Insta same name Seazofcheese420 on every site. I wasn’t even looking for the skunk cut like everyone else it fell in my lap while I was running GoldenTicketSeedBank where I vended for everyone from Akbeanbrains to SkunkHouse to Inhouse yada yada yada. The only reason I opened that bank was to drive prices down in the industry and make sure people were taken car of. There’s a whole story behind this cut but it’s whatever’s for this place. Funny thing is I didn’t need to come here and include this forum, nothing in it for me but drama from people like Diesel, now I’m sorry you guys got ripped off but if Diesel would have taken one sec to ask he would have known that I’m not about money, I’m old school. I made friends with one person (wonka) on this place and already sent him a cross and a six pack of fem seeds even the shipping was on me. Anyways much love ✌🏻

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here’s the thing backyard, if Diesel would have took one min to get to know me or asked around he would have found out that I’m the one guy in the industry that doesn’t charge for seeds or cuts. I’m not trying to make a penny. You guys are more then welcome to follow me on Insta same name Seazofcheese420 on every site. I wasn’t even looking for the skunk cut like everyone else it fell in my lap while I was running GoldenTicketSeedBank where I vended for everyone from Akbeanbrains to SkunkHouse to Inhouse yada yada yada. The only reason I opened that bank was to drive prices down in the industry and make sure people were taken car of. There’s a whole story behind this cut but it’s whatever’s for this place. Funny thing is I didn’t need to come here and include this forum, nothing in it for me but drama from people like Diesel, now I’m sorry you guys got ripped off but if Diesel would have taken one sec to ask he would have known that I’m not about money, I’m old school. I made friends with one person (wonka) on this place and already sent him a cross and a six pack of fem seeds even the shipping was on me. Anyways much love ✌🏻
This is why no one wants to kick it here anymore big D. Have fun lol.
I never have or had a problem with you whatsoever, you completely took what I said the wrong way, and then insulted me?
How am I supposed to respond to insults?
You took it that direction not me:)
Cleaning this thread up,
Pissin match over!

Last edited:
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Fair enough. BTW if you check your Instagram I just sent you a follow request and it looks like you accepted it already. Thats me the instagram name backyard_boogie was already taken so my Instagram name is a slightly different configuration of that name. But take a look so that you know it's me you will see me. I will follow you cuz if what your saying is true then Im totally down to try your gear 🤘

ACSippi

ACSippi

Seaz I hope you read Backyards post and understood. If you haven't been around for the past 25 years you wouldn't know about Skunk games people play. I kid you not there was a guy selling birdseed that had hemp seed in it claiming the hemp was Skunk as he separated and packaged the hemp seeds to sell. How do I know it was birdseed? He had pictures of him sorting and yes he had sales.

Anyone, ANYONE claiming to have Skunk is suspect. Even if I claimed to have Skunk I wouldn't expect ANYONE to believe me even tho I've never been known to mislead anyone and wildly known to speak the brutal truth about all things cannabis...even going as far as crushing MSOs reputations and making business hard for them because they lie like scammers.

Skunk doubt is warranted and should be expected. Also expect that if you really do have Skunk and prove yourself you'll be a hero. I never fully doubt anyone because you never know what people got going on project wise but I don't have any hope anyone has Skunk.

At this point, if you claim you have Skunk you MUST prove yourself before anyone will support you. That would include sending nugs to people before you sold a single seed.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Seaz I hope you read Backyards post and understood. If you haven't been around for the past 25 years you wouldn't know about Skunk games people play. I kid you not there was a guy selling birdseed that had hemp seed in it claiming the hemp was Skunk as he separated and packaged the hemp seeds to sell. How do I know it was birdseed? He had pictures of him sorting and yes he had sales.

Anyone, ANYONE claiming to have Skunk is suspect. Even if I claimed to have Skunk I wouldn't expect ANYONE to believe me even tho I've never been known to mislead anyone and wildly known to speak the brutal truth about all things cannabis...even going as far as crushing MSOs reputations and making business hard for them because they lie like scammers.

Skunk doubt is warranted and should be expected. Also expect that if you really do have Skunk and prove yourself you'll be a hero. I never fully doubt anyone because you never know what people got going on project wise but I don't have any hope anyone has Skunk.

At this point, if you claim you have Skunk you MUST prove yourself before anyone will support you. That would include sending nugs to people before you sold a single seed.

Top Bottom