Old school skunk..does it exist???

• Thread starter Jackson1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Theoldman

Well, im an old head, and I do like trading around, I have gotten a hold of some really rare stuff that way. I’m of the camp that it is worth it to trade with folks, they may not be face to face, but I can judge pretty well whether or not I should send my beans out.
I think if we have something truly special, we should share it, take the time, get to know someone and spread the love. I mean, I have legit big bud seeds from 86 I have given away……I just like knowing that somewhere out there, someone is enjoying it as much as I did. That’s just me though.
Exactly. That’s what I’m doing.

B

BudzAldrin

Its frustrating being a young guy and hearing everyone talk about the long lost dank, i want the dank, how can modern science not make the dank? i dont understand.

Unavailable to a certain crowd. If you interact with the current seed bank scene in any way, you'll never get good genetics.

B

BudzAldrin

👏👏👏👏

I get what you’re saying man, I just wanna smell the skunk, you know

But no one would pay 50k for a chance, better be the real deal Holyfield

Yeah, and expensive hookers are a myth because you only got 20 bucks for a bj.. I think it's hard for people to accept they don't deserve nice things. We can blame society. $1200 cell phone, every peon thinks they need the same model Donald Trump owns.

I paid thousands of dollars just to be able to laugh when people say "Smell can't penetrate glass". Ounces selling for 1200 with no end in sight. The loud pheno didn't even have the strong high. The less loud cheap pheno did. They have to be mixed to yield that $400/g wax.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
👏👏👏👏

I get what you’re saying man, I just wanna smell the skunk, you know

But no one would pay 50k for a chance, better be the real deal Holyfield
Better be Holyfield, Tyson, mayweather, and Cassius clay Gatdamned it 👊🏻

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

Take your time. It's better that way because you can grow out more plants and pheno hunt for the perfect ester female specimen. Then you cross it with the stinkiest male you can find. After running multiple generations and back crossing to the original Ester female hopefully you can stabilize and isolate the true Ester in seed form. Thats the trickiest part about hunting for Ester its a recessive trait and you have to run so many god dam seeds just to find one single specimen. With the right work and time hopefully someone (possibly you) will finally stabilize it so that every seed in the pack will all have Ester traits. 👍
I have pretty stable seed, considering how they were bred. The siblings pretty much look alike, but varies in smell and taste because of the combined varieties of Skunk I bred together,
My problem is finding the right "unmarked" containers of seed that have the most consistent set of esters.
I average maybe 1 out of 10 that carry the trait.

Sorry, I get carried away sometimes when commenting and end up writing a small book.
I don't get out much and live by myself in isolation. I don't own a phone either.
I'm Wikipedia's definition of a real "old school" hillbilly,
I'm not a hippy. lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I have pretty stable seed, considering how they were bred. The siblings pretty much look alike, but varies in smell and taste because of the combined varieties of Skunk I bred together,
My problem is finding the right "unmarked" containers of seed that have the most consistent set of esters.
I average maybe 1 out of 10 that carry the trait.

Sorry, I get carried away sometimes when commenting and end up writing a small book.
I don't get out much and live by myself in isolation. I don't own a phone either.
I'm Wikipedia's definition of a real "old school" hillbilly,
I'm not a hippy. lol
Out there in the holler eh?

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

Not the painting from centuries ago it’s a fucking green plant that still lives bed today other than southern Ohio . Dude get over it.
Dude, this ain't a competion. I have my Skunk line and you have yours. Leave it at that.
Fucking weed forums. lol

T

tj2986

Stop wasting your money time and brain cells on seedbank scammers. None of these mother fuckers have a God damned clue. Meet me in person I'll give you a few hundred skunk seeds for free. Not in my neighborhood? Don't grow in soil? Sorry, that's the only way I can narrow it down. The internet has RUINED weed. "Oh that shit looks pretty" yeah and it fucking smells like Botanicare and feels like a homicide toxological report.

TALK TO PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. GET THE FUCK OFF THE SCAMMERNET. I get amazing shit in seed form on at least a monthly basis. NOT FROM FUCKING KIDS ON INSTAGRAM. USE COMMON SENSE GOD DAMN, MILLENNIALS DONT KNOW WHAT WEED IS.

The shit you can buy from a scammer/punk ass bitch wannabe breeder at a seedbank is TRASH.

MMLA

Make Marijuana Local Again!
I want the good seeds

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

Come on guys mellow out,
Smoke a joint!
Get along:)
Trade some nugs?
Compare finished product!
Mail it to me and I’ll smoke it🤭
I'm good! lol
I came here to have fun and look at Skunk pics.
Where's the pics people?
Hell, post anything you got from the old school base strains.,

Stokes

Stokes

Crazy how this conversation went from ‘they’ll have to pry them from my cold dead fingers” to “i’d let the collection go for $30k”.

Id like to run some skunk for old times sake but theres a reason why those phenos were bred out in the first place. To all those who never had it. It definitely had quite the smell. The effects were longer lasting but that goes with a lot of okder strains. Imo strains are more potent today. To say that all of todays genetics are trash is ridiculous and makes you lose all credibility

There is much more to cannabis than stinky skunky strains lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Crazy how this conversation went from ‘they’ll have to pry them from my cold dead fingers” to “i’d let the collection go for $30k”.

Id like to run some skunk for old times sake but theres a reason why those phenos were bred out in the first place. To all those who never had it. It definitely had quite the smell. The effects were longer lasting but that goes with a lot of okder strains. Imo strains are more potent today. To say that all of todays genetics are trash is ridiculous and makes you lose all credibility

There is much more to cannabis than stinky skunky strains lol
Holy shit. FACTS.

T

Theoldman

You bums that have it , or say you have it …send a few people on here a bud , so the arguing can stop. The people who receive the bud can back you up on here and possibly get .40K for the whole stash. 🙄
Leeboy I hate to say to you but that is rediculous.

Top Bottom