Old skool lungbusters.........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Anyone ever see any of the old lungbusters around? I know that trait has mostly been bred out as most don't like hacking up a lung when puffin a jay. I lost the best lungbuster i've ever smoked in a housefire years ago and my quest to replace it has been futile to say the least. It was rumored to be a Hawaiian strain,grew like an indica but was a jade green plant. It would lock up your lungs on the first hit and you coughed on every hit after. The expansion felt like a fat chick setting on your chest! LOL! I'd be interested in hearing what y'all think the origins might be as i want to track it down in a bad way.

B

Blackbird

I am having trouble getting the image of Mota laying, with a fat chick on his chest!!
Peace
Blackbird

C

CrippledCrow

I am having trouble getting the image of Mota laying, with a fat chick on his chest!!
Peace
Blackbird

Im having trouble getting the image of anyone laying with a fat chick on their chest.:icon_dizzy:

B

British_Hempire

We have a humourous saying here - 'I'm not saying she was fat but when she sat on my face I couldn't hear me friggin stereo'

I can't stand expansive lungbusting smoke, I always cull those plants, coughing is a PITA but each to their own!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Seeing as how we dont know what each other looks like, I can't imagine Mota, sadly the fat chick popped right in;(

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

im with mota, i love those lungbusters every now and then.
A pheno of some Island Sweet Skunk from Federation seeds that locals grow is a major lungbusters. After one bong toke you need to let your lungs recover before number two. but one hit gets you so stoned you can wait the ten minutes to hit the bong again.

B

British_Hempire

I just don't see the appeal of hacking a lung up between hits, I would pass on anything that had such an effect, call me wierd but I don't enjoy coughing.

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

Ah yes, the Road Kill Skunk from the 80's...she's dearly missed by me!!! That stuff would make me cough so much that once after a milky bong shot...I woke up on the floor with all these faces looking at me going "Dude!!, are you OK?" LOL!
:spacecraft:

D

Dagga

The one in my stable that does that every time, and is just a plain 'ol dank strain is BCSC BIG BLUE...
its northern lights#5 x blueberry. this pheno is more northern lights dominant and will cough the hell outa ya.

Z

zoochory

Most landraces that are bred for hashish tend to be harsh on the lungs...they are ment to make hash with and are not for flower smoking(from the breeders pov).

The thai's on the other hand have bred towards sinsemilla and flower smoking, and if you have smoked pure thai you know how smood the smoke is.

Any landrace from a hashish area would be the best place to look. The hunza line I have, sports some crazy lungbusting phenos.

B

British_Hempire

That's true about indicas being bred for hash, which is what they should be turned into imho, sativa for smoking, indica for hash.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey guys,fat chicks need lovin too! LOL! And if you can picture it then you've been there! LOL!

Zoochory, you gonna make your hunza line available some day?

BH,i already know you think i'm full of shit so this should justify your beliefs ! LOL!

H

herby

Ah yes, the Road Kill Skunk from the 80's...she's dearly missed by me!!! That stuff would make me cough so much that once after a milky bong shot...I woke up on the floor with all these faces looking at me going "Dude!!, are you OK?" LOL!
:spacecraft:

I thought that only happened to me. LOL. The other day I took a bong hit of Chemdog D, its a colored glass bong so I couldnt see how big the hit was until I took it and as soon as I pulled the stem I knew I was done. The guy sitten next to me must have known too, he grabbed the bong as I began to hack up a lung. Next thing I hear is "Are you ok", Yup passed out right in the chair for a moment. LOL. Oxygen deprivation or something but thats a first for me.

H

herby

Oh yea, fat chicks, Get me some flour to find the wet spot and I am all set to go. They just try harder. LOL

Aligee

Aligee

Bump that session Herby! Imcool on the big girls unless she's a stinker covered in trichs!

B

British_Hempire

Hey guys,fat chicks need lovin too! LOL! And if you can picture it then you've been there! LOL!

BH,i already know you think i'm full of shit so this should justify your beliefs ! LOL!

Whoa, where did that come from? I don't think you're full of shit at all and I have no idea how you got that impression! Talk about something coming from left field! I've always had respect for you and your work and have always said so, I've bigged up your work ever since I first grew some 3 years ago!

Z

zoochory

Yes.

When is difficult to say tho, with some luck at the end of next year.

Btw, I have some Hunza x (your)Herijuana going atm, and they look very promising.
Bigups for your work with the heri.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
How fat was she???

She was so fat she had her own zipcode!

Top Bottom