chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Goat chow
Oh well will open it up a bit
IMG 0940

below frigid

below frigid

Funny I did the same thing to day but my branch was not as big as yours. Ouch! During veg I was not paying attention and backed up and fell into a 200 gallon pot, took out the top 3/4 of the plant. I left it anyway and am surprised it came back as much as it did. That's why I grow more than 1.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thats is fuckin nice bro. How long you veg before you put them in the forest to fend for themselves.
We live on heavily forested land and collected all sorts of native forest compost and such for the holes. We have a small, fenced orchard and barn that gets plenty of sun. they were maintained daily and received well water as needed. I did start the seeds early, mid March and planted on May 8 th. Thanks for asking. These plants were part of the grow log linked below. Happy growing.

TheRemer

TheRemer

We live on heavily forested land and collected all sorts of native forest compost and such for the holes. We have a small, fenced orchard and barn that gets plenty of sun. they were maintained daily and received well water as needed. I did start the seeds early, mid March and planted on May 8 th. Thanks for asking. These plants were part of the grow log linked below. Happy growing.
Love it man. They look super nice.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am so lucky to be doing what I do..
My dream has come true to be doing just that..
16 years lots of ups and downs but would not trade this lifestyle for all the money in the world..
was near death many times by self abuse, 5 more months till retirement, wow, just wow.
Never give up on hopes and dreams mine has come true yours can too.
Listen to and follow you heart....
Follow your heart, written by my friend terry Haggarty..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wait for terrys solo at min.1.57..
Was at the show that night..
had not seen Terry for 15 plus years, He left the band many years back.
He joined the band for one show and I had to go.
Got train ticket rental car hotel but show sold out before I scored a ticket.
Terry found out put me on his guest list.
When I met him at the show he was so happy I could make it introduced me to his wife who hugged me and also was so glad I made it..
Terry also is one of the top growers in Marin county, the backstage smoke outs during the intermissions were insane...
Band still together 50 plus years...

Organikz

Organikz

Now that's a Tank for sure.....
Nah just an 85lb lap dog lol...eats 2 cups of blue buffaloe in the morning then 2.more in the evening. Then enjoys lounging in the kingsize.

I'm definitely no 15 year plus...not.straight through anyway. I ran quite a few successful outdoor back in high school 17 years ago but all we had was bone meal, blood meal, and compost. No fancy amendments.

Latest posts

Top Bottom