• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just bought some of this recommended by a friend! Suppose to work real well for mites and pm but all it is oil, ISO, and water:D picked up some clones with mites so we will see what happens.

Old stage green cleaner

donmekka

donmekka

Get your self a steamer homie and steam eradicate them mo fo's

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That shit is super popular in Colorado... I like that it's non-toxic, IF the corn and soybean oils are GMO-free. Hope it's not Roundup Corn oil, although that would explain its effectiveness...lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I got 4 clones with mites from dispo. I don't need a steamero_O I already sprayed them with a plethora of pesticides , but when you get clones from the industry you better expect those bugs to be super resistant. Folks in the industry spray so many harsh pesticides it's not even funny:D lil shits take baths in avid no problem. My problem is small since there just 4 small clones

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Smells like soap lol:p
It works! Smells like palmolive doesn't it? I had mites in a bad way, and this stuff got rid of them.

I took cuts of everything I had and dunked them in Green Clean every three days for a week and a half. That was 4 months ago and I have not seen one sign of the borg since.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I haven't seen mites in a bit, due to my preventative regimen, I believe. But when I do, the Green Cleaner will be the first thing I'll use to beat 'em down. The stuff does work. Still hope it's not GMO corn/soy.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Probably is, but I only spraying tiny ass clones. Already sprayed with chemicals so doesn't really matter

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just bought some of this recommended by a friend! Suppose to work real well for mites and pm but all it is oil, ISO, and water:D picked up some clones with mites so we will see what happens.

View attachment 481691
What's the oil? I already use iso and rosemary for organic Tx.

Gunfanatic

Gunfanatic

This stuff works great on mites. I am curious though if it will work on thrips. Has any body tryed it.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been saying this stuff rocks for a while now it's a tad pricey but it's the shit!green cleaner for president

ContactE

ContactE

I've been saying this stuff rocks for a while now it's a tad pricey but it's the shit!green cleaner for president

or you can just make it yourself... if 30% is active ingredients thats 30ml/300ml in a 100ml/1000ml bottle. then you have 70% left of inactive so you know atleast 60%+ (60ml/600ml) is water leaving you ~10%(10ml/100ml) use that to add the soap (3.5ml/35ml), alcohol(3.5ml/35ml), citric acid (pinch or three - yes its in the new formula and should be listed as active ingredient but meh), sodium chloride(table salt)(pinch or three), and magnesium sulfate (epsom salts)(pinch or three) but yea. save yourself some money and dont fall for bottle hype

make sure to get organic oil. btw i use 30% organic veggie/cooking oil also and works just fine doesnt have to be corn/soybean but im not stopping you :D

i also use 120proof-190proof(everclear) isopropyl is super toxic for you and anything it reaches. DEM (dragonfly earth medicine) touches on this. there is no difference in effect from one booze to the other.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
or you can just make it yourself... if 30% is active ingredients thats 30ml/300ml in a 100ml/1000ml bottle. then you have 70% left of inactive so you know atleast 60%+ (60ml/600ml) is water leaving you ~10%(10ml/100ml) use that to add the soap (3.5ml/35ml), alcohol(3.5ml/35ml), citric acid (pinch or three - yes its in the new formula and should be listed as active ingredient but meh), sodium chloride(table salt)(pinch or three), and magnesium sulfate (epsom salts)(pinch or three) but yea. save yourself some money and dont fall for bottle hype

make sure to get organic oil. btw i use 30% organic veggie/cooking oil also and works just fine doesnt have to be corn/soybean but im not stopping you :D

i also use 120proof-190proof(everclear) isopropyl is super toxic for you and anything it reaches. DEM (dragonfly earth medicine) touches on this. there is no difference in effect from one booze to the other.
I just got a bottle but I will try this next time thanks your the man

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I use iso on a regular basis to no harm. And that ingredient list does not show what they're using as an emulsifier. Do you have a suggestion? I know of several, but which to use often depends on the formulation.
What ratio alcohol to water are you using? And does it kill the pm on contact?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Only3.5 ml of alcohol ?? I tried your recipe but did not work as well as the green cleaner I used on the other clones. But I amsodid not have the citric acid.
What soap do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom