• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
LoL:cool: not my pm clones came with pm must destroy. Well now it's my pm :opps: only visible on one strain gillz nillz spooked me.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What ratio alcohol to water are you using? And does it kill the pm on contact?
I usually use a 1:1 ratio, and it appears to kill the fruiting bodies directly upon contact. Either 71% or 90% iso, doesn't seem to make a huge difference.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I usually use a 1:1 ratio, and it appears to kill the fruiting bodies directly upon contact. Either 71% or 90% iso, doesn't seem to make a huge difference.
I meant for pm but I will go 50/50 anyway

Gunfanatic

Gunfanatic

yes I was looking at page 1. did not relize there a second page with much more going on. Sorry.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yes I was looking at page 1. did not relize there a second page with much more going on. Sorry.
I asked which soap as well I will get some polamolive today cause I was using dawn lol

Gunfanatic

Gunfanatic

yes that was the post that I was responding to. we use polamolive at my house and that was the first thing I thought of when I used it. if you get the resipe down please post it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yes, that's why I specifically mentioned fruiting bodies.
Lol when you said biddies I was thinking mites. I did up the ISO level to about half and it work much better. I'm spraying every other day, but I plan on stopping soon to see if she will show her ugly face again

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lol when you said biddies I was thinking mites. I did up the ISO level to about half and it work much better. I'm spraying every other day, but I plan on stopping soon to see if she will show her ugly face again
LMAO! When you say "biddies" I think of chickens. Nobody here but us chickens!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So spraying more and more non organic pesticides, miticides and moldicides haven't worked yet huh? Some day you might over come your plague of disease. But not with those methods.

J

JoeKCC

If you want to use the same emulsifier as the manufacturer... simple enough, sodium lauryl sulfate. 19%

J

JoeKCC

If you want to use the same emulsifier as the manufacturer... simple enough, sodium lauryl sulfate. 19%
Sorry, that's their surfactant. The iso alcohol is their emulsifier. Have to add it to the oils and mix well, before mixing that to the rest. Ran a couple trials. You will still see some seperation, just like with the green cleaner.

R

RapidDude

or you can just make it yourself... if 30% is active ingredients thats 30ml/300ml in a 100ml/1000ml bottle. then you have 70% left of inactive so you know atleast 60%+ (60ml/600ml) is water leaving you ~10%(10ml/100ml) use that to add the soap (3.5ml/35ml), alcohol(3.5ml/35ml), citric acid (pinch or three - yes its in the new formula and should be listed as active ingredient but meh), sodium chloride(table salt)(pinch or three), and magnesium sulfate (epsom salts)(pinch or three) but yea. save yourself some money and dont fall for bottle hype

make sure to get organic oil. btw i use 30% organic veggie/cooking oil also and works just fine doesnt have to be corn/soybean but im not stopping you :D

i also use 120proof-190proof(everclear) isopropyl is super toxic for you and anything it reaches. DEM (dragonfly earth medicine) touches on this. there is no difference in effect from one booze to the other.

R

RapidDude

Great info. I've tested my own version and find that the assumption that the orig GC is 60% water is up for debate! Tried bumping up alcohol content to 1.50z per 1000ml and 20ml Castile soap did the trick and stopped mites from moving upon contact. After 5 minutes could see ooze emanating from mites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom