Olde English Seed Co. - Big Daddy

• Thread starter CaptainHowdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Howdy folks,

I've got a fantastic auto here I thought I'd show off. I've asked the breeder to pop along and say hello so once he's here I'll let him give you the run down. I will so though, this is one seriously powerful smoke :)

Here they are around 10 days old.

Olde english seed co   big daddy

Olde english seed co   big daddy 2

Olde english seed co   big daddy 3

Olde english seed co   big daddy 4

Had a few thrip issues to begin with as you can see but fingers crossed, that's under control now.
They're currently growing in 1 litre pots until they show sex and then they'll be transplanted into 10 litre air-pots, sharing a 125W CFL with another 6 plants of similar size, so they're doing really well considering. I'll be giving them a little more light in a day of two once a few plants have been moved on :)

Anyways, I'll be back with more updates as they grow. Until then, take care :)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Indeed they are sir, though I have a confession. I've used all my females for a quick seed run. All three are pollinated now so I'll get some pictures up of them soon but once finished (in about 4 weeks), I'll be germinating a bunch of the new seeds and I'll restart this grow so you can see them properly.

My apologies for the misfire :)

Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Howdy folks,

I've got a fantastic auto here I thought I'd show off. I've asked the breeder to pop along and say hello so once he's here I'll let him give you the run down. I will so though, this is one seriously powerful smoke :)

Here they are around 10 days old.

View attachment 365694

View attachment 365698

View attachment 365699

View attachment 365700

Had a few thrip issues to begin with as you can see but fingers crossed, that's under control now.
They're currently growing in 1 litre pots until they show sex and then they'll be transplanted into 10 litre air-pots, sharing a 125W CFL with another 6 plants of similar size, so they're doing really well considering. I'll be giving them a little more light in a day of two once a few plants have been moved on :)

Anyways, I'll be back with more updates as they grow. Until then, take care :)
Those ten day olds look bigger then reg ten day olds hmmm imagine the day autos keep up with non-autos in a side by side. :cigar:

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Yeah sorry, I should have said :)

They're being grown in soil but I've added a top layer of perlite just to keep any pesky bugs away from my girls. Plus, I also find it much more pleasing to look at so I'm doing it to all of my plants regardless.

I have grown in straight perlite once before though, worked really well but it was a slow old grow so I've not done one since.

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

So much potential!

Cheers bro, coming on nicely now. Another few days and the males will start showing themselves. I don't need any atm so I'll kill those and replace them with a few other strains I have waiting in the wings :)

The Big Daddy seed run is nearly finished, 3/4's of the seeds are ripe now on one of the plants, this one's started showing some purple tones to the buds, and the other mother is about halfway there so it won't be long till I can start testing those as well. Can't wait, they smell fantastic :)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Treacle - Day 17

Not much to report here. Two tall plants, two shorter ones.... 2 males, 2 females possibly?? Oh yeah, I've added a 4th plant to the grow to bring the numbers back up. It was gonna go outside but I thought I'd put it in here seen as I already had a male show itself.

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Just a little something I'm adding to the collection. I'll update the Treacle's shortly :)

Top Bottom