Olde English Seed Co. - Big Daddy

• Thread starter CaptainHowdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Quick little update on the Treacle's. All four have shown sex now, three females and one male, good result :)

They're showing a little heat stress as I've not adjusted the light yet but I'll get on that this evening and give them a little room to breathe. Other than that, and a little wind damage from having my fan on too high, they're looking great. Looking at the taller pheno I'd say she'll be done way before the shorter ones, she's already kicking into flower and drinking twice as much as the other two. I may use the male I have and make a few seeds from her. Both are growing very fast. The male's already producing resin and days away from dropping pollen. Looks to me like an 8 week pheno, maybe even a little quicker than that..... we'll see :)

Day 26

Tall

Short #1

Short #2

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Treacle - Day 29

All three smell the same. At some points of the day it's like golden syrup, at others it's like maple syrup. Very, very cool :)
Short #1

Short #2

Tall... very tall...

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Bad ass. That's so awesome :)

Have you thought about which you're gonna grow first?? All three are fantastic. Last time I spoke to him, Seraphim said he was just chopping down a Lemon Kush and I've just finished my last bit of Big Daddy. Both are killer smokes :)

Can't wait to see what you do with them ;)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Have you thought about which you're gonna grow first?? All three are fantastic. Last time I spoke to him, Seraphim said he was just chopping down a Lemon Kush and I've just finished my last bit of Big Daddy. Both are killer smokes :)

Hold up wait! There's a auto LEMON KUSH? WELL, it's time for me to get my act in ORDER and grab some autos lol. TMB
Respect

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Indeed there is dude lol and it kicks ass. Highly narcotic, brain-crushing, lemony kushy goodness. The last one I grew finished around the 9th week from seed. Ha, that's just sealed it, I've been trying to decide what to germinate ;)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Indeed there is dude lol and it kicks ass. Highly narcotic, brain-crushing, lemony kushy goodness. The last one I grew finished around the 9th week from seed. Ha, that's just sealed it, I've been trying to decide what to germinate ;)

No way! A auto kush? And 9 weeks from seed? Oh ok im calling up some college virgins to sacrifice. Red head or blonde? Lol tmb
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Atleast one of each soon to....
I have some info but please share as much you want ;)
I think autos are pretty cold resistant right ? Ruderalis is russain high mountain and flowers early before it gets too cold but tolerates pretty cold no? I'm around the 45 parrelel and it's cold at night but I want to try some or most outside ....I'm so tempted to pop everyone of them but I want to grow each one proper hopefully find a male, I think the only regulars are high octane I'm just so stoked!:eek:

S

Seraphim19

Atleast one of each soon to....
I have some info but please share as much you want ;)
I think autos are pretty cold resistant right ? Ruderalis is russain high mountain and flowers early before it gets too cold but tolerates pretty cold no? I'm around the 45 parrelel and it's cold at night but I want to try some or most outside ....I'm so tempted to pop everyone of them but I want to grow each one proper hopefully find a male, I think the only regulars are high octane I'm just so stoked!:eek:
Sorry I have been so busy recently i havent had a second to update or answer any of my threads, this will be corrected today

I thought I would jump in and give you some info.
They will grow well outside as long as it is not too cold at night. this usually is not a problem as to get the best out of autos outdoors you dont want to plant them outside until there is a minimum of 12hrs daylight and by planting at this time you ensure that the worst of the cold has past.

here is a little info on your strains:
Lemon Kush Auto Feminised - developed from an OG kush cut and crossed with one of the base ruderalis strains
Highly narcotic, good for treatment of MS and PTSD, has a honey and lemon smell and flavour. NOT a daytime smoke
70 days from seed

High Octane Auto Regular - developed from a NYC Deisel cut and a ruderalis base strain
Highly narcotic, has the familiar smells of grapefruit and fuel with a hint of spicy sage
70 days from seed

Big Daddy Auto Regular - This 3 way cross contains A.K. 47, Early Biddy and ruderalis
This plant is a large strain that delivers improved yields combined with a uniquely savoury flavour. It has been described as having a chicken tikka smell.
There are three phenos present in this strain a 60 day rocket pheno, a 70 day pheno and a large 100 days pheno.
These phenos have since been isolated in the fine tuning process.

I hope this lot helps mate

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

They didn't:( make it for me I only have the high octane left...all of the high octane autos are still trucking along ;);) there's still hope for my auto future and if they come through as great medicine I'll have special male pollen for her but just a tad bit so if it's meant to be it will and if not then on to the next phase in this journey

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

No luck here I killed all my autos with my black thumb, well to contribute to the auto evolution I have list of things I will not do next time I grow autos......staring off with not doing GLR, everything else grown did fine except the autos, plus I need to master my watering so I can start in container u plan to finish in.....
Good news is I pollenated a female with the only male found and have three seeds ;^}

str8smokn

str8smokn

Was it that different? I'm about to try out PARADISE seeds VORTEX,& WHITEBERRY. So I should start from seed in a (I'm using a 17" self water pot) large pot?

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

@CaptainHowdy hows the treacle doing- done?no updates lately.just wondering.
STR8

Hey dude,

Yeah, I'm sorry this thread died, honestly, I can't remember for what reason, but I actually happen to have 2 Big Daddies above ground right now (about 3 days old) and I've been isolating a particular pheno of the Treacle I came to love which I recently used to make a new cross to add to the collection and begin working on, so give me a couple of days to let the new babies spread their wings and I'll grab the camera and restart this thread.

:)

Top Bottom