oldskool weed

• Thread starter BuddKlott
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BuddKlott

just a quickie - when i was in my youth (lets just say well over a decade and a half ago :mooning )

the main types of the good stuff we used to get through; were hash (pre shittysoapbar days) or proper 'tweed' as we'd call it (african bush/thai or whatever they called it -seeded peppery smelling weed) proper giggly golfball eyes sort of stuff, scored from the local friendly neighbourhood rasta type dudes.
-skunk was around but cos of the price and the fact we were all young and skint we'd get that for special occasions, but i still prefered the oldskool buzz,
But over the last i guess 10 years or so this type of weed has all but dissapeared (we were skinning up recently and one of my mates nephews was like "what the fek is that !?!" he'd never seen weed like it only the plump skunk type buds- could'nt belive it was smokable

so my question really is what is/was this weed (not the exact strain if you know what i mean)- is this just uncrossed landrace strains that i keep hearing about, and if it is can you still get seeds? -without having to take a Bear grylis style adventure to get some (althoough would be fun)
hope this post makes sense :devil

T

Trillion

Outdoor sativa plants grown in large fields usually in Africa but if very lucky the Carribean or even luckier SE Asia, due to quantity males are inevitable. Plants are harvested, probably with males chucked in too and then compressed. Weed grown in this way with very little seed/stem and of high quality but still compressed is reffered to these days on the street as "sess". The compression of the weed however usually just disguises how low quality it is and sheer amount of stem and leaf within. These days it is not uncommon for brick weed to be shipped dry and then re-moistened using a variety of techniques once it reaches its destination.

What you refer to as "skunk" is actually sensimelia which is simply a growing technique (the absence of males), some of our friends here in cali/spain grow sensimelia outdoors which if you saw you would refer to as "skunk" but this is incorrect and simply a product of our goverment's propaganda campaign.

Hope you found this post useful

Top Bottom