Omg i found the reeferman community!!!!

• Thread starter Plopper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Plopper

Ok, so after randomly just typing reefs name i came across a couple posts that were bashing reef ( go figure, everyone gets jealous of success or worse they were culprits of Reefs past). But finally i came across a post here.

Then i saw nirrity and williams wonder and a couple other names i recognize from the old reef forums which i miss oh so much. So HEY!

Well a lot has happened in the year that i havent heard from you guys on my end. I didnt do a winter grow last year and the purple kush i harvested outdoors last year was straight amazing. I ended up yielding close to 5 1/2 ounces off 2 plants that had to be moved into an area that didnt get great sunlight. But wow did it taste amazing. I could only smoke it when i was about to go to sleep.

This summer after not being able to find the great list that i was used to from reef i ventured off a little. I got EPK again though. But also got into greenthumbs endless sky and BC bud depot sweetooth. And i have to say i have enjoyed growing both. Outdoors next to the lake superior shores was REALLY rough this summer. Barely any sunny days, mostly rainy and had maybe 3 days above 80 and on top of that winter is hitting early up here. So i moved them inside for the last two weeks and just recently harvested most of them except a couple endless skys. Ill post pics soon.

My next grow is something you guys will prolly laugh at but i wanna use my new 600w digital in a parabolic reflector to grow lowryder. I bought a bunch of fem lowryder crosses. Lowryder #2, Lowryder X big bud , Low ryder X ak-47, Lowryder X master kush, Lowryder X diesel and i have a couple fem seeds of those new shorty plants coming out of Amsterdam. I know I know lowryder are supposebly a joke but i just wanted to grow em and plus i was gonna do a winter grow and having the light on 20/4 will definitely heat the room up enough so its above freezing since im growing in a attic of a garage.

REEF! if your around i never got to say thank you for all the advice and bombs seeds you have helped me with in the past. And like always, if you ever get that northern lights in that ive always wanted i would love to purchase some. I could use some more early strains that are meant for the rough climate of around where i am even though im moving to Colorado by next year. EPK was a success in my book!

But anyways good to see a few of you guys and hello to the rest im plopper and hope to visit back soon.

S

SeenTheLight

Hey Plopper, welcome to the Farm and enjoy your stay.

I have grown the Fem LW#2's and must say that they were some of the tastiest and sweetest smelling bud that I have grown.

I wont be laughing at you mate.:smoke

P

Plopper

Nice! yea i got them all femmed. Pretty pumped even though i heard reports of some people not even getting buzzed off the lowryders. Dunno why. That made me kinda nervous.

But then the other side of the story was that a lot of peeps were happy because you can get bomb strains quicker by mixing it with the lowryder.

We will see :smiley_joint:

R

Reeferman

Hey bro welcome ! my email got a virus and I lost it after years my new email

Top Bottom