Omicron

• Thread starter greenthumbdanny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THC Scientific

THC Scientific

>>very interesting<<shit you not tho brah 4x already on the original cartridge<<1st fill was by you at the expo:)
I would say that this has gone beyond my expectations considerably:bow
so would it be safe to assume it will be time to replace cartridge when it wont rip anymore??

>>I been thinking in the event of that happening especially if i just filled it with a fresh gram<<I think I can extract the gobba goo from the cartridge by heating it up with my torch turn it up side down and watch it drip out???
If need to be i will try it.

are you still on your original cart Pus???

gtd:passingjoint:

Yes you can reclaim it by turning it upside down and heating it up little by little.

Everyone uses the cartridges untill it burns out.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

New cartridges being tested next week, each hit is like a nail. It is our 4th generation prototype.

This cartridge is different then the leak proofs.

This one shows promise.

kushluvr

kushluvr

vac purge eh>>be sure to post up some pics of your new process brah, interested in seeing that purge tech

You shoulda been a rocket scientist:) Gonna make my way down south soon and see ya:passingjoint:
>>>I'm gonna get some more of these units for xmas presents this year:)<<

Gonna fill one of these cartridges up with SFV goo today

:passingjoint:

gtd

Yeah man............Vacum purged BHO...is the shizzznit!!! makes life soooo easy.....

sticky icky

sticky icky

>>hungry got it for ya<<delta9vapes.com<<you gonna be happy as hell brah

thanks sticky to bad you wasn't here to help me smoke some of this stuff:)

gtd:passingjoint:

Shit I wish I was my brotha I'm sure its some primo take some lung busters for me!:passingjoint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
New cartridges being tested next week, each hit is like a nail. It is our 4th generation prototype.

This cartridge is different then the leak proofs.

This one shows promise.

Right on bra>>>hitting like a nail dab:icon_spin::icon_spin:Looking forward to seeing the new carts:)<<<

:passingjoint:
gtd

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Persei_Vaporizer__62961_zoom.JPG

New 7.4v/6.0v/3.7v variable voltage vaporizer, double cartridge capable.

The Persei

GTD check it out man,

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looks sik bruh.. I need to get me one of these 4sho. Hows the flavor with one of these Omicrons gtd? Does it keep good flavor till the carts empty?~ODB~

TortureKill

TortureKill

Very Interesting Product. Keep us posted on this new cartridge.

smokum

smokum

Lot's of upcoming product/updates on the go from THC lately...... seems their working on a leakproof cart, one for flowers, and they've also just released a multi voltage unit as well.

Think I'll sit back a while and see what comes before diving in myself.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for sharing GTD!! Kick ass unit. Recently picked one up. Working good so far.

Going to have to try that blaster technique for the massive rip.

Peace

-lead

M

MarsFarms

Just Ordered me one!, (Actually TWO!)...Can't wait!!

VapeStrong
VapeHard
MarsFarms

L

lightit

got one of these vapes after using a friend's and it has only exceeded my expectations. this thing is incredibly clean, discrete, and easy to use, and the one handed silent operation makes it superior to the eclipse/essential for vaping oils on the go in my opinion. these things just recently made their way up to wa state and people are loving them. to get the nice fat rips, priming is essential, especially with really hard oils i sometimes prime the unit for 20 seconds or more when starting from cold, and will often prime between draws.

P

paperplane

Inhale, Exhale........Just got my Omicron in the mail..................

Anyways yeah Xmas came a lil early and I got my Omicron. Just trying to figure out how you get those massive rips? Any tips?

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

So does this somehow heat only a small portion of that 1g fillup during each inhalation? Also, at what temperature does it operate? It seems the temp is variable by how long you activate the switch? I'm more concerned with the low end, as I prefer concentrates truly vaporized and not fully combusted as with a nail or swing. Feedback from owners or THCS appreciated, looks like a nice tool.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

So I did some research, sounds like the system has a wick of sorts that draws a small amount into a secondary chamber creating the dose. My concern is what temperature the 'reservoir' heats the reserve concentrate before it gets wicked into the vaporizing section of the cartridge? The suggestion to warm your goo with a lighter to get it into the cartridge worries me - I don't want the unused reserve to get decarbed (heated) beforehand, make sense?

My third iolite just took a crap, and while putting up with them as least of all evils for my needs, I'm getting really sick of all the quirks (and of having to warranty them). Probably gonna get an Arizer Solo for use with flowers, but have also been waiting for something like the Omicron that is refillable. The Magic Flight saw me through some tough times, and props to them for simple design and awesome service, but too messy for supermelt meds. For discrete and no-nonsense dosing for pain, the O looks great. Based on my above reservations about its temperature settings, can anyone recommend or advise against?

I'm eager to see what else this company releases, THCS feel free to spam my pm box!

P

paperplane

So far I like the omicron. Works pretty good. I cant wait to give it the real test, out on the boat fishing for Lrg. Mouth Bass....

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Sup guys, take a look at the Persei, this is twice as strong as the Omicron and can use two cartridges with it.

P

paperplane

Damn it....Dbl Barrel action. Just my luck, after I buy the Omicron you come out with the dbl your pleasure dbl barrel sheryl...sheeeeeesh.Nice tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom