on that coco

• Thread starter aleYarok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aleYarok

aleYarok

oh boy does it feel wonderful to be MPB free.
switch everything over to coco!

a friend gave us his nute schedule and told us his setup
7 gal pots of coco, 4 plants a tray, recirc
we could only fit 3x3s so we went with those (its so nice to have space to walk around get to all the plants) all the trays are on wheels and can be moved about.

nutes:
GH 3 part
Liquid Karma
Rhizotonic
Roots Excel
Bud Ignitor
Cal/Mg
Humega
Hygrozyme
Silicate
Carbo Load
Sweet
Liquid KoolBloom

so my dad is running our friends exact schedule, everything looks great.
i decided i play a bit with it and change it up for my tents.

i dropped roots excel, bud ignitor, carbo load, sweet and liquid koolbloom
added hammerhead, moab and gatorade to the lineup

we will see whos JTR stacks up fatter!

the original MPB room (dads) now has horizontal lights (hopefully we will upgrade to hoods next round) all JackTheRipper, subcool's cut "pink lemonade"

tents have 2 trays of Fire OG (norcal) 1 JTR (will be nice to compare to the other room) and a tester tray with 12 2 gals all G.o.D.s aliens. 3 Fire x Alien Kush, 3 Super Skunk x Alien Kush and 6 Chemdog D x Alien Kush

im expecting straight fire.

first up is the exMPB room, day 36 JTR in coco
will have to take pics right before lights on next time

On that coco
On that coco 2
On that coco 3
On that coco 4
On that coco 5
On that coco 6
On that coco 7
On that coco 8
On that coco 9
On that coco 10
On that coco 11
On that coco 12
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

He'll yeah buddy! looks like you and dad are gonna have a great run! Glad to have ya back around.

-TF

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Already starting to look like little monsters. Nice!

aleYarok

aleYarok

He'll yeah buddy! looks like you and dad are gonna have a great run! Glad to have ya back around.

-TF

yeap they are mother fucking kicking ass! seems like twice the canopy the MPBs had! should have made the switch when you did.

Looking oh so pretty in there.

not a single blemish on any leaves.

Already starting to look like little monsters. Nice!

and they are just starting their swell now!
wait until you see gods aliens! they are gonna be fucking huge dense rocks, can already tell at 3 weeks. will get photos of them up soon.

101 Runner

101 Runner

Been using 7 gal squats on slant trays for a while and work great..3 part GH old schedule not the new one on the bottle..with kool bloom is fire..used Basement coco last round and had a serious gnat problem..super annoying..go gnat worked for the most part..lets see the swell!!

U

UCtheOceanState

I just switched from under current to coco...when I took that setup down it was like a breath of fresh air....felt like I got my grow room back after someone held it hostage....I know what u mean when u say "feels good to be mpb free" lmao

http://invalid.com/a/8lDAp#25

http://invalid.com/a/8lDAp#25

Cant wait to start the new run with the coco in 20 gals:
http://invalid.com/a/8lDAp#37

aleYarok

aleYarok

Been using 7 gal squats on slant trays for a while and work great..3 part GH old schedule not the new one on the bottle..with kool bloom is fire..used Basement coco last round and had a serious gnat problem..super annoying..go gnat worked for the most part..lets see the swell!!

my buddy made up his own 3-part schedule thats dialed for his blueberry hashplant he grows. im super happy we didnt have to modify it and all of my strains are super happy getting the same nutes.
im excited to see how my JTR (moab/hammerhead) stacks up against my dads JTR (koolbloom) (dad also has c02 and my tents dont but other than that i think its a pretty good control for testing)

had gnats last round in soil. this round we have been completely bug/pest free. so nice to not have to focus on the pest and i can focus on my babies instead

loookin goood man..im subd

thanks

I just switched from under current to coco...when I took that setup down it was like a breath of fresh air....felt like I got my grow room back after someone held it hostage....I know what u mean when u say "feels good to be mob free" lmao

such a relief! not scared every time i open my door to see what's inside lol
and i dont have dreams waking me up anymore thinking i forgot to turn off the water which overflowed the res and the flooded the place.

nice setup bro and your buds look good homie

thanks, dad used to be an engineer (nucluer) and architect. once we figured out the pieces to a grow putting a room together was no problem.

been sick so have been unmotived to get in the tents and take photos with lights off but hopefully soon.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous gals aleYarok! Looks sticky sweet... :mmm

B

bluewaves

Man the frost looks like bug traps !! Lokking good good growing.....

aleYarok

aleYarok

Gorgeous gals aleYarok! Looks sticky sweet... :mmm

thanks shady!
lol 2 weeks ago i was cutting out the undergrowth and when i was done my arms where sticking to everything!

Man the frost looks like bug traps !! Lokking good good growing.....

thanks man! im glad there are no bugs to get trapped :character0095:

i gotta hand it to G.o.D.!!!! his aliens hybrids are fucking kicking ass!! the strongest, chunkiest, most resinated plants in my garden. yes more resin than jtr. the trichs are insane. i can see them popping off the stems of fan leaves! STEMS OF FAN LEAVES!

plants are all at 35 days
first up are the Fire x Alien Kush. 3 phenos.

Firealien 1
Firealien 2
Firealien 3
Firealien 4
Firealien 5
Firealien 6
Firealien 7
Firealien 8
Firealien 9
Firealien 10
Firealien 11
Firealien 12
aleYarok

aleYarok

last but not least... Chemdog D x Alien Kush. :mad0233:

these aliens are gonna fucking yield!! cant wait till i find my keepers and put em in bigger pots.

tomorrow ill post photos of the rest of the tents, Fire OG and more JTR
:banana1sv6:

Chemaliens 1
Chemaliens 2
Chemaliens 3
Chemaliens 4
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Diggity dank bud shots brah! I've got all three of these crosses from Garden of Dreams as well... Really excited to see how these girls mature in the next few weeks! :flower

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Girls r looking awesome, Ale! I got some of the Chemdog D x Alien from G.O.D. I can't wait to run them beans. I got my new room going. I'm gonna run 15 707 Headband in coco. I got 2 Karma White OG v2.0 in 7gal pots of Roots 707 soil. A bunch of OGR, Jaws, and Hazeman beans in veg as well. It's gonna be a hot winter! Keep an eye out for my new grow logs. Keep up the great work and see u in the threads homie!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dayummmm im diggin the hellla out of that alien Chemdog D shit loooksss bomaby!!!!

Top Bottom