On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

if i did organic route id just do a "add water only" grow. with everything in the soil and a weekly tea. thats too far ahead of me right now. crawling at a slugs pace ya know lol......my bad OG we aint mean to jack so much space in your thread

Power OG

Power OG

lburn you my TMB! all good, and run lite dirty veg+bloom and you will rock her and gsc forum cut is great herb! is it my personel fav no, im headband sour gasoline freak, but GSC has a def place in my garden. lite dirty v+b and u will do just fine, thats wat im using in in my hempys just the dirty v+b.

burn4me

burn4me

lburn you my TMB! all good, and run lite dirty veg+bloom and you will rock her and gsc forum cut is great herb! is it my personel fav no, im headband sour gasoline freak, but GSC has a def place in my garden. lite dirty v+b and u will do just fine, thats wat im using in in my hempys just the dirty v+b.
word...i can dig that. its just weird having to only add one thing instead of feeling like a mad scientist. and i may have had a fake. but thats the type of shit we deal with

Power OG

Power OG

word...i can dig that. its just weird having to only add one thing instead of feeling like a mad scientist. and i may have had a fake. but thats the type of shit we deal with
i agree wit u! i love the Dirt v+b along wit the +size & +life is killing it this round

growchick421

growchick421

Happy to hear all is going well, Power :).

I had a friend that had the real GSC. Great plant, not sure how she does with beginners. Tastes like girl scout cookies,beautiful purple, sugary as hell. Had small popcorn buds was the only down side I remember :happy:

Power OG

Power OG

Happy to hear all is going well, Power :).

I had a friend that had the real GSC. Great plant, not sure how she does with beginners. Tastes like girl scout cookies,beautiful purple, sugary as hell. Had small popcorn buds was the only down side I remember :happy:
she is just finiky! so if u ever grow her remember low nutes, no direct light, great smoke but not a huge yeilder. my 818 is a finiky to and i have her dialed in this round.
respect

growchick421

growchick421

she is just finiky! so if u ever grow her remember low nutes, no direct light, great smoke but not a huge yeilder. my 818 is a finiky to and i have her dialed in this round.
respect
Awesome!
I kinda remember that being part of the small buds problem, not big yielder. GREAT smoke though! :woot:
She is like our Grape Ape, finiky-ish, small buds, lower yield, worth keeping for sugar, taste, stankyness, color, flavor, etc, all the things needed for great smoke :joyful:

Power OG

Power OG

your a Head like me for sure, yeild isnt everything, its all about head stash.lmao. your gumbo plant didnt make it? what else u growin?
Respect

growchick421

growchick421

Nope, Gumbo did not make it.
Hmmmm... a lot of things are being vegged: ... chem down ( a few dif ones), media bud, blue mystic,... I'm going to have to make a new list of what we have again :artist:. We got a bunch of clones gifted to us and some have keeled off when they were transed :sorry:.

The flower room has, I think, Grape ape, Orange Diesel, Phnom Phen...
I think after some clones get cut there will also be a facewerck, and a godfather.

And in our green house we will have Grape Ape, Orange Diesel, Phnom Phen, heavy duty fruity (which did nothing inside:( ).

We also have a bunch of seeds that will be popped sooner or later.
I can let u know what other strains I have later after I check to see what is still happy :cat:

Power OG

Power OG

Nope, Gumbo did not make it.
Hmmmm... a lot of things are being vegged: ... chem down ( a few dif ones), media bud, blue mystic,... I'm going to have to make a new list of what we have again :artist:. We got a bunch of clones gifted to us and some have keeled off when they were transed :sorry:.

The flower room has, I think, Grape ape, Orange Diesel, Phnom Phen...
I think after some clones get cut there will also be a facewerck, and a godfather.

And in our green house we will have Grape Ape, Orange Diesel, Phnom Phen, heavy duty fruity (which did nothing inside:( ).

We also have a bunch of seeds that will be popped sooner or later.
I can let u know what other strains I have later after I check to see what is still happy :cat:
sounds like a real danky lineup! im building my allstar line up as we speak

Power OG

Power OG

im building my world series line-up. lmao hows that grape ape? sounds like u have your hands full @growchick421
Positive vibes & Respect

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Hell yeah your neighbors are gonna think you own a gas station with all that fuel smell coming out of your crib lol

burn4me

burn4me

im building my world series line-up. lmao hows that grape ape? sounds like u have your hands full @growchick421
Positive vibes & Respect
so with what you got id say Yankees line up. ima STL fan but Yanks have all-star teams with their billion dollar cap lol. so yeah them genetics in your stable is ABSOLUTELY the Yankees. lol
new photos huh? make sure the Mrs. takes em;):D

Power OG

Power OG

so with what you got id say Yankees line up. ima STL fan but Yanks have all-star teams with their billion dollar cap lol. so yeah them genetics in your stable is ABSOLUTELY the Yankees. lol
new photos huh? make sure the Mrs. takes em;):D
im am and always have been a yankees fan burn! i will def have the Mrs. take the pics tonight. lol hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.
respect

Power OG

Power OG

IMG 20140602 010659
IMG 20140602 010525
IMG 20140602 010325
818headband day32. frosty for sure, sour lemon/pine Fuel.

Top Bottom