On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

2- Motarebel Novacaines formally known as star trippers.
1- Cali connection 818 headband. set up closet grow,scrog screen,foxfarm ocean forrest soil, 400w Mars II led light, Nectar for the Gods advanced line up nutrients for the Novacaines and dirty veg+bloom,+life,+size for the 818 headband. i nute feed,once a week, i tea feed once a week and i foliar feed 2-3 time a week. everythings ph is 6.8
On to the next one

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Aww shit. Back at it again. My Luther dogmans been above coco, gonna wait a week to start journal. People seem to hate veg pics lol. Writing down everything ic with Motas stuff, gonna give most accurate feedback i can. Can't wait to see your progress with he Novi!!
TMB

Tnelz

Tnelz

Pog my brother. Looking fantastic. Can't wait to see what goes down. It's ur fault I'm going to grow on plant in soil on my next run. Going tlo to see if it can mess with my Coco grows. Your doing a great job brother.

Tmb

burn4me

burn4me

solid shit brother.... what from nectar of the gods are you running? i just watched some stuff on that line seems awesome. im curious bc you said running it with veg bloom line. im curious how that works. sorry to jump in your area and spout noob questions. :asshat:

Power OG

Power OG

solid shit brother.... what from nectar of the gods are you running? i just watched some stuff on that line seems awesome. im curious bc you said running it with veg bloom line. im curious how that works. sorry to jump in your area and spout noob questions. :asshat:
ok no problem bro, i have been usinfg this feed schedule, 1st feed=guano and casting tea, 2nd feed dirty veg+bloom3rd feed nectar for gods at half strength, then repeat. its an experiment but im loving the results, and i notice after i feed with nectar, they kick off hell of scents,and when they get dirty veg+bloom they explode, so they are working good together. Make sense?

burn4me

burn4me

that sounds awesome bro. the thing that caught me was bloom chaos. and calcium phosphate instead of nitrate .sounds killer. how long do you wait to feed first time? im using ffof and happy frog 2:1 i dont know when to feed first besides waiting til def shows and thats scary for a noob:eek:

Top Bottom