On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
1.Stardawg "kate cut", 2.Starfighter, 3.Novacaine, 4.Orginal NYC Diesel 5.snoops Alion BDK, 6. my holy grail cut,Yeti f3 #7 also have GSC forum cut & 818HeadBand
Have a great almost fathers day !been busy POG will send my list

Power OG

Power OG

818HeadBand
IMG 20140615 105901
IMG 20140615 110012
IMG 20140615 110211

burn4me

burn4me

you know you are getting up there my brother when some of the GREATS of this site are commending your work. killin shit bro. they aint ready ;)
I did not know that. I heard good things about WIFI. I have some white s1 I have not even tried yet.
and hell yeah ive heard a lot of good things on the WIFI. some good grow logs with it too on here. check em

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Big P your shit looks like it should be in a magazine brother your doing cali connection some serious justice P.S. swerve need to chime in on your thread an maybe give you some free beans to grow for helping him clear his name with this beautiful 818 headband!

Power OG

Power OG

Big P your shit looks like it should be in a magazine brother your doing cali connection some serious justice P.S. swerve need to chime in on your thread an maybe give you some free beans to grow for helping him clear his name with this beautiful 818 headband!
Hey bro thats funny! Thankyou bro, mad respect. I really like having us all on "glide" T.
Keep it green

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

novacaine hmmmmmm love those thin fans and the expectation of a whole new experiance in my med cabinet! Yeah im slowly catching up with you that frequent my thread. Looks good to me! Noticed you use led's too! very interesting.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey my brother...I can't believe I didn't know about this journal!!! I'm gonna dig in at the beginning and get caught up! Thanks for the heads-up! (I'll be baaaaack)! Best, -Max

Top Bottom