On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Alion sample. Caked up. This that flame straight Blueberry BO.
IMG 20140928 190623

Power OG

Power OG

oh no rest fer the best
You do have the gift @Power OG of dank, I am thinking my LuLu and a Sea of Yeti#10s for the J man next round....
Sendin the ++++Vibes
FlyJ
Flyin J you my friend our a stand up guy! You deserve all the positive vibes and a bountiful harvest. I thank you for the kind word's I do try my hardest to grow the best meds in my city/state. So you are correct no rest just gotta keep it moving, pheno hunting and adding to my keeper clone gang. Lol
+vibes & respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Power OG

I keep wanting mine to get done but then again I dont For me IMO its bitter sweet to cut down something SOOOO good looking
Your room was the bomb, Cant wait to see whats next Power man . . . . . .
I only feel bad till I smoke a bowl then that's out the window LoL love da dank ba-dump-da-ta!!!
FlyJ
Great Job ++++++VIBES 4 the Next

Power OG

Power OG

what are you gonna with the trim? extract or cannabutter?
Actually bro I have a pile for both. Lmao I have enough to do both finally and I have some trim left from my last 1 plant run of 818HeadBand that will get thrown in the mix. So it's going to be a great month round here with extracts and butter and flowers. The reason we do what we do, grow and harvest great meds.
Respect & + vibes

drewski85

drewski85

nice.I'm new to the extract game(have only done dry sift once + ice water once) how u gonna go with it? bho, co2, etc

Power OG

Power OG

nice.I'm new to the extract game(have only done dry sift once + ice water once) how u gonna go with it? bho, co2, etc
Bho me and a friend have been doing it for about a year and a half now. Safety is paramount and purging in vacuum chamber is also paramount to get great quality hash very clear very strong. Never had it tested unfortunately due to where we live. Love the wax
Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Bho me and a friend have been doing it for about a year and a half now. Safety is paramount and purging in vacuum chamber is also paramount to get great quality hash very clear very strong. Never had it tested unfortunately due to where we live. Love the wax
Respect

MY Oh my, Oh my, sounds like pure Peaceful bliss P OG
J

Top Bottom