On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

@Power OG with all the dank you have floating around a little chucking could produce an elite or 2...cant wait to see what you brew up brother

Definitely second POG's sentiment, thank you veterans, you guys are the reason we have this free country to do ouR thing in. Nothing but respect. @FlyinJStable and all you other vets

@Tnelz i always wonder why people get so pissed when they get a banana or two when growing OG's, chems, and diesels...they're born from hermies but there offspring should NEVER show a single banana. It doesn't take much stress to make it happen, and sometimes it just happens anyway. If your the kind of person to get all fired up over that I don't get why you grow those genes in the first place.

Sorry for the long ass post in the thread POG, gotta a whole lot goin on in here lol.

Power OG

Power OG

Did u see that dumbest growaholic saying loompas gear is herm prone. Lol. He doesn't consider loompa a breeder anymore because his abominable snowman hermed on him. Lol. Anyway I'm about to pop 5 to look for a winner. Ur ladies r looking dope brother.
That plant is 100%female btw he's seeing swollen female calyx's, the sign of a mature plant and it's his 2nd clone run I believe so it makes perfect since to me. A lot of people dnt know what swollen calyx look like and think there nanners or herms, when there not.
Respect @SourDank @Tnelz

J

jebidiah

I am interest in starting an indoor grow using using 2 1600w Mars 2 LEDs. I am wondering what people's experiences with the Mars 2 lights are.

H

happy b

Did u see that dumbest growaholic saying loompas gear is herm prone. Lol. He doesn't consider loompa a breeder anymore because his abominable snowman hermed on him. Lol. Anyway I'm about to pop 5 to look for a winner. Ur ladies r looking dope brother.
No what that probably is Tnelz is that the yeti,as Loompa states in his description,can often need a skilled hand to grow succesfully which the guy you speak of obviously didnt have.
iv got 2 yeti going now and i burned the shit out the leaves of one.i foolishly used a new soil mix on them when i had never ran em before.i took a wee test nug off one at 7 weeks and it was shockingly good for only 7 weeks.im gonni call it the masterpeice cut.

Power OG

Power OG

No what that probably is Tnelz is that the yeti,as Loompa states in his description,can often need a skilled hand to grow succesfully which the guy you speak of obviously didnt have.
iv got 2 yeti going now and i burned the shit out the leaves of one.i foolishly used a new soil mix on them when i had never ran em before.i took a wee test nug off one at 7 weeks and it was shockingly good for only 7 weeks.im gonni call it the masterpeice cut.
The Yeti is definitely for a skilled grower and my "Big Easy"cut is some of the best herb ive ever smoked, straight Candy Rocket Fuel. I just what u consider my 1st good run with the Yeti #7 and Big Easy cut, my B.E. cut is winning in the smoke reports. Which i kinda already knew considering she's a spitting image of Loompas HeadBand.
@jebidiah they are in my opinion the best led lights for the price. My boy just finished his 1st run in 10x10 with four 1600w mars and all im gonna say is Pounds, he rocked it with them. Great lights especially for the price.
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

20150828 192436
20150828 192510

Power OG

Power OG

you guys are so on point.... tks to all the vets..your service to the people of this country should be held in highest esteem.
@Pog.............good genetics and the hand of a skilled nurturing grower and you get this. very nice
Thank you bro, you definitely got it as well. Keep on creating the Dank, like having you back around bro.

Skunked

Skunked

Thanks brother Skunked, hows the garden life treating you?

Not too shabby bro, just gave them a tea yesterday can't wait to go home and see them. Outside the GooHead post as I'm trying to make sure people see GreenGoo and his work. Im running monkey balls pheno hunting, some trainwreck and a few kosher kush at the moment also in the process of getting some of Goos quicksand into the mix.

How about yourself killer?

Top Bottom