On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

How much did you end up with from your gsc forum? I heard the yield is pretty low on that strain. Intrested to know what your SF weighs in the end if you dont mind sharin' that int-fer-mation

Excited to learn what your throwin in the tent next homie! Ya just keep on killen em! positive garden vibes my dude!

Power OG

Power OG

Up next is
AJ's Sour Diesel 93' cut
IMG 20150928 143636
20150928 143216

JJ's Original NYC Diesel aka ONYCD GDL cut
IMG 20150928 145400

Power OG

Power OG

Ok so cookies in a 5 gallon smart potbi should have yeilded 4-5oz easy but i fucked up and grew her in a 5 gal square plastic pot and i got rite at 3oz and SF is still hanging so dont know yet. @gardnguyahoy
Up next is Underdog OG FlyinJ cut, then Yeti Big Easy cut, Cornbread Bubs, Black Yeti & TresDawg coming soon new sprouts of 91chem bx by jj and sprouts NYC Skunk by jj so they will be coming sooner than later. Its a revolving door here, 365 we stay live.
Positive vibes & Respect

SourDank

SourDank

Ok so cookies in a 5 gallon smart potbi should have yeilded 4-5oz easy but i fucked up and grew her in a 5 gal square plastic pot and i got rite at 3oz and SF is still hanging so dont know yet. @gardnguyahoy
Up next is Underdog OG FlyinJ cut, then Yeti Big Easy cut, Cornbread Bubs, Black Yeti & TresDawg coming soon new sprouts of 91chem bx by jj and sprouts NYC Skunk by jj so they will be coming sooner than later. Its a revolving door here, 365 we stay live.
Positive vibes & Respect
Sick line up P, much dank in your future

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Hello P! I just finished a full read of your On to the Next. Fascinating! Thanks for the information shared by you and your fellow farmer friends! I look forward to many more and will follow closely. Happy Growing! Derf

H

happy b

Positive vibes & Respect
Great line up as always pog.im lookin forward to see how your new topdawg gear turns out.

SourDank

SourDank

Lovin that sour bro, it's bringin me back for sure. Can't beat some dialed sour imho, but I grew up smoking and loving the sour, so I'm a little biased I guess

shemshemet

shemshemet

Beautiful plant! Beautiful pictures! If anybody knows how to take perfect budshots... @Power OG

Top Bottom