One Blue Dream seed....two plants!

• Thread starter CantGetHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CantGetHigh

CantGetHigh

she grew that much is a little over a week?

doin a good job keepin her happy bro.

neverbreak
Thanks! I was wondering if anyone was gonna notice that. When I started the thread I didn't have any recent pictures so it was about a week older than the last picture I shared, and I had already taken clones too. The clones are just now starting to get enough root growth that they can be transplanted to a bubble bucket.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I would take cuts off both of those plants...be a shame for the plant you didn't clone to surpass the other in terms of smoke...

CantGetHigh

CantGetHigh

I would take cuts off both of those plants...be a shame for the plant you didn't clone to surpass the other in terms of smoke...
I didn't think about it like that. I can dig it. It would be a shame, that's for sure.

neverbreak

neverbreak

Thanks! I was wondering if anyone was gonna notice that. When I started the thread I didn't have any recent pictures so it was about a week older than the last picture I shared, and I had already taken clones too. The clones are just now starting to get enough root growth that they can be transplanted to a bubble bucket.

aha that makes sense.

neverbreak

CantGetHigh

CantGetHigh

All righty then, things have been rolling right along in the bloom room. Snapped a couple pics real quick before I closed the ladies up for the day. Sitting at day 28 or so since 12/12 and so far so good.
IMG 5261

IMG 5264

The BD is in the back and is doing great. Nothing special other than it was two plants from one seed. Don't get me wrong, it's growing amazingly well and have had zero problems. I've also got some TW going that is on the crazy train for real. It's the plant closest to the camera(second pic) and it started packing on the weight pretty early. I'll update again in a couple weeks or so when things are a bit larger and frostier. Cheers

Top Bottom