One Blue Dream seed....two plants!

• Thread starter CantGetHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CantGetHigh

CantGetHigh

Here's the dill pickles. I popped a Blue Dream jelly bean and here's what came up.
:eek:
Sprout

One blue dream seedtwo plants 2

Walked in one morning and this is what I saw. o_O Split right down the middle! There is was no damage to the plant in any way. It's as if it nature was just doing her thang. She's just a chuga lugin along.

It split down the middle

Not sure how rare it is, but I'll be updating the journal every now and then to share the progress of this lovely lady!

CantGetHigh

CantGetHigh

Wow, thanks for the replies guys! Just signed up, so I am still checking the place out.

Cheers

Tnelz

Tnelz

Here's the dill pickles. I popped a Blue Dream jelly bean and here's what came up.
:eek: View attachment 378696

View attachment 378698

Walked in one morning and this is what I saw. o_O Split right down the middle! There is was no damage to the plant in any way. It's as if it nature was just doing her thang. She's just a chuga lugin along.

View attachment 378701

Not sure how rare it is, but I'll be updating the journal every now and then to share the progress of this lovely lady!
Like a two headed baby! Lol! Only way cooler! I know I'm sick but I hit u with the first thing that popped into my head! Lol! Sorry I crack me up!

green bastard

green bastard

yup id let them grow naturally normally one has more vigor than the other but there exactly uniform ive had planty of twins but one is always bigger than the other so i just cut it and toss the smaller one....but you got something special there bro! leat em grow

K

KushLover420

:eek: View attachment 378696

View attachment 378698

View attachment 378701

I hope its a girl!

CantGetHigh

CantGetHigh

Wow! Thanks for all the ideas and support! Nice to see people interested in how things are coming along. :)

She is a foot tall and about 2 feet wide. She'll see the stylist to get trimmed up one more time and then it's off to the big show to see what she's got.

IMG 5253

You can see the dominant side here pretty well. It's not overwhelming, but noticeable.

IMG 5254

Clone getting her wish of heading to a bubble bucket. In case anyone was wondering, I took my clones from the more vigorous growing side. Seems logical, yeah?

IMG 5255

Hope everyone enjoyed the quick update. We all know the interesting stuff happens when the days get shorter and colder. So until then, I'll keep it green, you guys do the same. Cheers

neverbreak

neverbreak

she grew that much is a little over a week?

doin a good job keepin her happy bro.

neverbreak

Top Bottom