ONE GALLON CHALLANGE | THCFARMER GROWERS 2022

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

what was your veg time on it
Something ridiculous like nine months, I don’t keep good records, but if I waste a half an hour I’ll probably find pictures of her mother someways back, when I cut the mother down she had two lower branches that I left on to reveg, but I got impatient and ended up cutting each branch a few nodes down and cloned them, one got flowered in my three by three with a few different plants the other got trained out and scrogged in the two by two. So technically she was a monster cropped clone.

Reactions: PK1
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

lol, i don't think you should even flip. let it grow a bit more
Let her get bushy , I’m wishing I’d gone with a photo period my little girls growing up too fast.

E9noxis

E9noxis

All about letting them grow. A week or two. I'm concerned about the height. They say if limited for space, only veg Bruce for 3 to 4 weeks. I'm coming up on that. I'm also concerned about the height difference that will occur after I flip them. I almost don't want to put a trellis up so I can adjust the pots up or down accordingly.

Maybe make an even canopy within each plant and lift the domina as I need to?

Back to topic, you're right. I tend to over prune. I'll try a no cut approach this time. Mostly.

DanC520

DanC520

I am even more out of space. I was able to delay the main stem, but now others almost kissing the light. Still need like 6 days. Turned light down for now.

View attachment 1236534View attachment 1236533View attachment 1236535View attachment 1236536
Welp, as foreseen 6 weeks ago, I have a space problem. Hopefully the tall bits can handle 4-5 more days in tight quarters. One more now past the light lol.
DD161B9A 379F 4873 ABFD FA4C2402630D
3D351DA9 05F5 4A95 94D0 95499A156B19
C237A172 A47E 4F7A B6A7 CED19CB9733F

Observationist

Observationist

@PK1 hey man, is growing in this acceptable?

These are 4 seeds

started (fuck, sorry I didn’t date) but obv they were started within a month or so, and then middle is clone, same thing

I have no idea what happened to the original clone / I started a post/entry with here

the tote it’s self is 55qt, but I’m not running it like a reservoir or DWC

a aeroponic chamber though If you will.

I spray roots with this (last picture)

Observationist

Observationist

@PK1 hey man, is growing in this acceptable?

These are 4 seeds

started (fuck, sorry I didn’t date) but obv they were started within a month or so, and then middle is clone, same thing

I have no idea what happened to the original clone / I started a post/entry with here

the tote it’s self is 55qt, but I’m not running it like a reservoir or DWC

a aeroponic chamber though If you will.

I spray roots with this (last picture)
I don’t mind picking one and leaving it out for the challenge of course

sorry lol

TSD

TSD

Day 15 White Widow. Didn't post last week because we had a little setback and she didn't do much growing. On day 3 I noticed her cotyledons yellowing and she was looking sad. I'm 95% sure that I forgot to do my little indent of neutral soil for the germinated seed, and she is in Ocean Forest plus Perlite, I've never used it before but have read on here that it is a bit hot for babies... usually I make my own mix. So, knowing the cotyledons shouldn't be yellowing on day 3, I freaked out a little bit and transplanted her on day 4. Normally I would NEVER transplant a 4 day old seedling, but I didn't want to wait for symptoms to get worse. Silver lining is that I wanted to transplant her to a smaller pot anyway, since some hinted that my 1.3 gallon pot might not be legal... rest assured, the pot she is in now is not more than one gallon. So she went into the same soil, but with a nice pocket of neutral peat/perlite, and I moved her away from the light a bit for 2 days. She's bouncing back and looking happy now. If anyone happens to notice the whitish stuff on the leaves, it's not PM, just dust, probably from the perlite as I vacuumed the closet, I wiped it off with my finger after taking the pics.
20220419 104041
20220419 092802

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

What strain is it?Northern lights Autoflower
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?Indica dominate hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Pre vegetative state aka seed
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoors
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?Currently in 1x3 tent, with plans to move into 2x2
Soil, Coco, Hydro or Rockwool? Coco with harvest hero enhanced perlite , earthworm castings, and mag-I-cal mixed
If soil... what is in your mix?
Size of light viparspectra V600
Is it air cooled? The light? Yes, the tent, also yes.
Temp of Room/cab? 68-83 degrees
RH of Room/cab? Currently low, but will be germinating in a seed starter/clone dome
PH of media or res?Ph pen is busted 😞
Any Pests ? So far no
How often are you watering? Hopefully I’ll be watering twice daily
Type and strength of ferts used? Going to use the remainder of my fox farm nutrients with recharge, molasses, Neptune’s harvest seaweed plant food, and stout msa.
It is northern lights x ruderalus

PK1

PK1

Supporter
With the summer getting closer, my work hours are getting longer. Here is another update, She is finally out of her last shock.
The last damage to the main stem did throw her out for a week. Feels like couple weeks to be honest, but she put on another couple nodes.

2022 04 22 114554

I don't mind them stretching in soil. Gives me a chance to plant it lower in dirt while transplanting.
2022 04 22 114601

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

With the summer getting closer, my work hours are getting longer. Here is another update, She is finally out of her last shock.
The last damage to the main stem did throw her out for a week. Feels like couple weeks to be honest, but she put on another couple nodes.

View attachment 1238217

I don't mind them stretching in soil. Gives me a chance to plant it lower in dirt while transplanting.
View attachment 1238216
If patients was the name of the game then you would have won already. I think I’ve uprooted five seedlings that never took off since march first.

• Haha
E9noxis

E9noxis

I used a lot of wires and clips. Man, that is a versatile combination. I suggest them to everyone learning to LST.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I used a lot of wires and clips. Man, that is a versatile combination. I suggest them to everyone learning to LST.
I used pipe cleaners for a while but I think they shed fibers as they break down so I stopped using them and bought a roll of twist ties under $3 for 164 feet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom