Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well what the hell I’ll give it a go,

What strain is it?
Gorilla glue auto from GCS
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Flower currently (sprouted approx 4/27/22)
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Flowering started approx 5/22/22 tomorrow should be about 4 weeks
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?
4x8x7 sharing space with 2x Hindu Kush/3x candy kush all in 5 gallon pots about a week and a a half ahead of the GG
Soil, Coco, Hydro or Rockwool?
Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?
100% FF happy frog
Size of light?
2x 1500w king LED (blurples so excuse some of my pictures😂) approx 200 true watts per light
Is it air cooled?
2x spider farmer exhausts 1x 6” 1x 4”
6” runs at 80% constantly exhausts to outside, 4” runs at 30% if humidity goes over 60% and exhausts into lung room
Temp of Room/cab?
77-82 day. 72-75 night
RH of Room/cab?
Fairly consistent 45-47% day and night running a 4500 Sq/Ft capacity dehumidifier in the lung room (950 Sq/Ft room)
PH of media or res?
Trying to keep at 6.5PH runoff has been 6.3PH
Any Pests ?
No
How often are you watering?
Whenever pot is dry seems to go 3-4 days between watering
Type and strength of ferts used?
50% strength
FF trio + microbe brew + full strength cal mag
Schedule is neut / plain water /plain water / repeat cal mag on all waterings

Couple past pictures

Not sure if exact volume of soil it’s a 10” wide pot and approx the size of a one gallon water jug lol I’d say it would hold a gallon of water but I only have it filled about 3/4 full of soil, this is also my first grow and I wanted to mix in a smaller pot than my 5 gallon pots just for fun to see how it would grow in comparison

Next run I was thinking of doing 4 plants instead of 6 so I was thinking about doing a 1/2 gallon or even solo cup grow for fun (limited to 6 plants max)

55030DCF B57A 4B8C A9FA 992C4179B8AC
CFF52DBE EA81 4ED6 A2A0 B4E764902972
7CEF4036 0955 403F 98EE 80CB43FABA72
7C60AF11 1BF0 447D A738 617B5C813413
75BD4E27 62FF 4897 B8E7 C13DF650BD9A
PK1

PK1

Supporter
And I’m saying it’s not really like that. There’d prolly had been more strict rules if there a true competitive nature to it.
I didn 't want to make it strickt rules to be the party pooper. there is also no price money and for that the competetion isn't really a competetion.
However, following some sort of rules makes the game fun. I do think that the once who have followed the rules should get thier pictures nominated. maybe someone will nominate someone who started truly from clone and or seeds. who knows?

lol, im so behidn that the cometetion will be over and im still in veg or flower

E9noxis

E9noxis

I didn 't want to make it strickt rules to be the party pooper. there is also no price money and for that the competetion isn't really a competetion.
However, following some sort of rules makes the game fun. I do think that the once who have followed the rules should get thier pictures nominated. maybe someone will nominate someone who started truly from clone and or seeds. who knows?

lol, im so behidn that the cometetion will be over and im still in veg or flower
There's no ending in sight. This is an ongoing thread for people who are doing single gallon grows. It's just another (forgive me please) "subreddit" of this site.

You have plenty of time.

But if we ever decide to figure out a way to have a 'winner' of some kind... ill donate seeds to the prize pool. Wouldn't it be cool if it's the seeds I'm about to try to make?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
One of the clones didn't make it so i'll be going forward with two clones. The growth to these two girls is insane. I can lettarly see the growth everyday. With the way it is going, i am thinking in few weeks i'll be switching the timer to 12/12.

Happy Saturday lads!!!
2022 06 25 073125

R

R3LOADABLE

ONE GALLON CHALLANGE | THCFARMER 2022

Welcome contestants!

• @Newber
  • @Kaution187
  • @midnightsun72
  • @PK1
  • @SmokeRings900
  • @MartyMcFly42oh
  • @Microstraincollector
  • @PINKP
  • @Observationist
  • @E9noxis
  • @Jungle1
  • @Chip.Douglas

Last year @tobh created a One Pound One Gallon challenge and it was a blast. You can read it here
To keep the spirits up, I've decided to perform the one gallon challenge this year and anyone who would like to join may do so at their convenience.

One gallon challenge rules:
Link this post to your signature as one gallon challenge | 2022
To keep the main forums clean and not have one gallon challenge everywhere, I would appreciate it if we can only report twice a week on this journal.
You can pick which day of the week you like to report.
The challenge is one gallon. However, if it's a bit less or more than a gallon than its okay. As long as it is not over by extra gallons.
The challenge is for the entire summer season 2022 and you may start at anytime.
You may report with pictures, text or just as one video file. Be creative!

1st Post layout
Consider copy/pasting the following information as your 1st post so everyone can have an idea of your grow.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?
Soil, Coco, Hydro or Rockwool?
If soil... what is in your mix?
Size of light?
Is it air cooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

View attachment 1221773

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!
Hoping to get in on this in the upcoming days!

E9noxis

E9noxis

I only have one in the challenge, but I accidentally converted to a 1 gallon grower. I have 11 1g ladies

Welcome to the club. Someone will have to show you the secret handshake

R

R3LOADABLE

There's no ending in sight. This is an ongoing thread for people who are doing single gallon grows. It's just another (forgive me please) "subreddit" of this site.

You have plenty of time.

But if we ever decide to figure out a way to have a 'winner' of some kind... ill donate seeds to the prize pool. Wouldn't it be cool if it's the seeds I'm about to try to make?
I'd grow your seeds growmie

Latest posts

Top Bottom