ONE GALLON CHALLANGE | THCFARMER GROWERS 2022

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

Thanks. I'm going crazy over here. I already turned it up to 50... ill turn it back down. And I can't go to a second container because my soil is too hot for a seedling. I brought more coco from the other site, I'm hoping to cut it into what I have so it cools it off a bit. Otherwise my next container is the decomp full of straight coco. I was told root structure is different between the grows and shouldn't do that.

Lastly. Wrong thread for all this

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Here’s day sixteen, middle picture is one that was drowning. She’s shown some growth since I pulled her out of the deep end. Looks mutated. Still waiting to transplant her. Plan on putting other two in one gallons soon.

A54DF852 ADA3 48DF 9F5D 899911D2D9C7
4CF98BEC EB19 4D50 BBC1 3886B4F568EE
9B790EDA 8783 45BD AE54 8B88CEA30E60
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Nothing starts really easy, but by giving some love of doing nothing. It will eventually work it self out by making sure the parameters are right and in control.
Not much to report but the fact that she finally broke ground. However, here is a good song until next update!
2022 03 18 122159

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

So I’m seeing a pretty big difference between all of the seeds that I popped,
8EED9E61 4C18 42D2 93A3 6FA3C5661129
this one is in a seed starting potting mix with earthworm castings mixed in 80/20
This one was in the same potting mix minus the earthworm castings, which became waterlogged and almost drowned her, she was replanted with a dusting of great white and into coco coir
12E170A1 7853 4FB4 AD18 B3CAC852EF88
she’s slowly coming around.
Then there’s the third one that is in coco coir as well. It’s hard to see but she’s actually a few shades lighter than the other two almost like she needs a little food already
DC89FF8D CEC3 4A6C A169 B4BD52458F30
I guess in the future I’ll use that seed starter potting soil earthworm casting mix. Might feed the two currently in coco a low strength mix of fox farm big bloom.

D

DreZ.GanjaFather

What strain is it? * SLURTY 3 - PC Genetics
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? * INDICA / HYB
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? * VEG
If in Veg... For how long? * Late June
If in Flower stage... For how long? * 8wks
Indoor or outdoor? * IN veg / Out flower
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space? 3.5 x 3.5 Shared with other plants
Soil, Coco, Hydro or Rockwool? mostly Coco
If soil... what is in your mix? Kings Mix by Royal Gold added
- organic worm castings
- build a soil craft blend fertilizer
- azozs & myko extreme garden
Size of light? 300W / Sun
Is it air cooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 70° - 90°
RH of Room/cab? 30 - 60%
PH of media or res? 6.5 - 7.5
Any Pests ? Aphids / fungus gnats
How often are you watering? 2 - 3 days
Type and strength of ferts used?
- Personal made KNF inputs
- Fpj / FFj / CA Pho
- Urb Microbes
- tribus Impello bio science
- Recharge
- Aloe Juice
Minimal to begin, mild during Flower.

Clones struggled in the Garage Enviro. To cold and not very humid most days. Haven't been diligent about babying them.

- 8x8 that's almost ready to harvest so I have lots of prep to do with the dry room + the next ladies in Veg need TLC ...

None the less a few rooted on their last limb after 14+ days lol...

20220308 215800
20220320 230355
E9noxis

E9noxis

I see you said build a soil

I have 70 gallons of take n bake from them. Do you recommend their products? Not that I have a choice now but I'd like a review...

E9noxis

E9noxis

Well.... I might be out.

Last night I forgot to shut off the humidifier because it doesn't do it on its own. I woke up this morning to 98 percent humidity and everything soaked. I blew the water off the leaves and opened the box for the day. The fans and vent are on. I have a heater next to the box to help out. If this kills the plants, I'm done with the challenge.

Thats 4 seeds that got wasted to this. I'm not going to stop growing, but I'll bow out of the challenge. Just kicking myself in the ass right now.

I'm hoping that since the pots they are in is mostly coco and some castings and some pumice, it drains and dries quickly. That should be ok.

Fingers crossed.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Great quality as far as I know. Shit it's not cheap lol. company seems to know what they're doing to my knowledge.
325 for 70 gallons of living soil. Better be worth it. I'm gonna put it everywhere. Indoors, outside with the vegetables and in the ground in my greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Well.... I might be out.

Last night I forgot to shut off the humidifier because it doesn't do it on its own. I woke up this morning to 98 percent humidity and everything soaked. I blew the water off the leaves and opened the box for the day. The fans and vent are on. I have a heater next to the box to help out. If this kills the plants, I'm done with the challenge.

Thats 4 seeds that got wasted to this. I'm not going to stop growing, but I'll bow out of the challenge. Just kicking myself in the ass right now.

I'm hoping that since the pots they are in is mostly coco and some castings and some pumice, it drains and dries quickly. That should be ok.

Fingers crossed.
that happens sometimes to me too, You should be fine as soon as the vpd gets back to normal.
careful not to burn them now. also, this challenge is going to get more difficult when the plant grows further.

Top Bottom