ONE GALLON CHALLANGE | THCFARMER GROWERS 2022

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

It’s all about learning from your mistakes, and on here the mistakes of others, but personally I learn more by making the mistakes myself. Summer is the toughest time for most indoor growers for temperature control reasons alone. Knowing what circuits can handle before they trip a breaker is definitely going to happen this time of year, as we start running ac units to cool our homes as well as our grows. That’s been a problem for me personally over the years, but it’s forced me to figure out better ways around the inevitable heat issues of summer. Lighting schedule, ventilation, and an understanding of electrical draw and circuit capacity are all things I had to personally figure out to get past the heat of the summer. Don’t be too hard on yourself, it’s a resilient plant nothing is wasted if you learned from the experience!
Well said McFly -- looking at the flooding in Kentucky today is looks like the drastically difficult weather will continue to be a problem and get worse. Never been more dependent on Air conditioning than I am now and wondering about how/when to make some kind of transition to solar. The whole 'timer reset' problem is a PIA, but you're right this grow will come back.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
But is it possible in a bigger room?
i don't see why not.
I'm sure a skilled grower can use his experiance and tactics to achive those numbers. A friend of mine on a different site is trying to hit 2pounds in DWC in a similar or a bit bigger room.
His got everything running along with co2

Last edited:
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Possible with the right genetics, light,environment, and Grower Skill
I knew it was people be dogging saying that I can't even get a half of lb when I did! You go guys I know you got this!!!!

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
This is the blueberry cheese from the last crop i did.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

@Rebeccalovato777 what do you get from the plants outside. Those are some huge plants you got
I don't know yet havnt had them this big here before I'll keep you up dated on the flowing and flower amounts when I dry ! I'm so excited!

Reactions: PK1
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Acapulco gold autoflower in 1 gallon pot gee to be about 21 inchs tall and is strting to become thick now and her bud sites are now swelling up looking forward to see her done and dry best of luck to everyone competing

20220730 115850
20220730 115854
20220730 115859
20220730 115904
20220730 115913
20220730 115918

Latest posts

Top Bottom