ONE Gallon Challenge | Open For Discussion | Challenge starting March 1st/2022

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will you participate in the March 2022 1 Gal Challenge

• Total voters
midnightsun72

midnightsun72

So do you have to start rooting your cutting on the 1st? Or can you use a freshly rooted cutting? Also I only grow in 1 gallon containers soooo this is like a normal grow for me.

E9noxis

E9noxis

So do you have to start rooting your cutting on the 1st? Or can you use a freshly rooted cutting? Also I only grow in 1 gallon containers soooo this is like a normal grow for me.
I have beginners luck on my side. It's anyone's game. Gimme some tips

PK1

PK1

Supporter
rules are up, you can read it here

sportyridr

sportyridr

rules are up, you can read it here

Is it possible the Mods can set up a sub forum in Grow Diaries titled "The 1 Gallon Challenge" 🤔👍 so it has it's own place not just mixed in with the oodles of help me threads.

Members can then make their own thread and can add all their info & updates there....😉

If it's going to be just a single thread with several growers posting plus all the discussion at times it will be a huge clusterf*ck to follow each grower and their attempt...if the grow goes for crap and they stop updating it will fall to the bottom...this way the newest content and remaining growers are up top keeping it interesting 🙂

I have no room to attempt this but sure look forward to see what happens "if it is even followable" ? Happy Growing

my 3 cents🥱

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
i think it would be challenging and fair to say that the bottom of the 1gallon can not be in another container, pot or catch container. However, the plant can be put above it so that the feeding water can drain into the catch can or container or whatever it is growers use.
What about a 1 gallon hydro pot, would that be accepted ?
If I made it a 1/2 gallon reservoir combined with a 1/2 gallon hydro pot which hold all the roots?

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
What about a 1 gallon hydro pot, would that be accepted ?
If I made it a 1/2 gallon reservoir combined with a 1/2 gallon hydro pot which hold all the roots?
sure dude, that be interesting too see 🤜 🤛

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Is it possible the Mods can set up a sub forum in Grow Diaries titled "The 1 Gallon Challenge" 🤔👍 so it has it's own place not just mixed in with the oodles of help me threads.

Members can then make their own thread and can add all their info & updates there....😉

If it's going to be just a single thread with several growers posting plus all the discussion at times it will be a huge clusterf*ck to follow each grower and their attempt...if the grow goes for crap and they stop updating it will fall to the bottom...this way the newest content and remaining growers are up top keeping it interesting 🙂

I have no room to attempt this but sure look forward to see what happens "if it is even followable" ? Happy Growing

my 3 cents🥱
i believe, ive mentioned that

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I do not have that level of permissions to create a new forum. If this is something you really want to see happen, I recommend you PM 1diesel1

E9noxis

E9noxis

I changed my mind. I'm going to try

Baked Apple from Homegrowncannabisco.com

R

RastaMari

I am growing from regular seeds. I assume i can start multiple since might get males?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I am growing from regular seeds. I assume i can start multiple since might get males?
you can grow as many as you like, find the females and take it further or if you want seed than the males

E9noxis

E9noxis

Do timezones matter? I have about an hour 20 before I can moisten my paper towel.

Top Bottom