ONE Gallon Challenge | Open For Discussion | Challenge starting March 1st/2022

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will you participate in the March 2022 1 Gal Challenge

• Total voters
Habosabin

Habosabin

I current have a freebie gorilla glue auto in a half big mama that is doing very well at the moment but itโ€™s technically 1.1 gallon at 8x8x4.

Reactions: PK1
Habosabin

Habosabin

those are the big cubes once right? it's okay to be shy of a gallon but can't exceed it lol
Yes. These were the big ones until big mama. They also sell half mamas at 8x8x4. I didnโ€™t cut mine in half or anything.

Habosabin

Habosabin

those are the big cubes once right? it's okay to be shy of a gallon but can't exceed it lol
Iโ€™ll have to watch from the sidelines in my 1.1 gal rockwool. Lol.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Iโ€™m interested. Just waiting to see the rules since Iโ€™ll be doing it outside.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Definitely interested, also waiting to see what final rules will be before I decide to commit to the contest. Space is my main concern at the moment and I wouldnโ€™t be able to pull it off in a three month window.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i don't mind new members to join. Maybe you are a good grower maybe you are not. It won't matter as this is for fun but most importantly to learn a thing or two. I would like to get some of the 2k+ posts growers to join this challenge ๐Ÿป

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

So, when should I crack my bean in the 1 gallon pail? I gotta think about where i'm going to finish it after 100 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom