ONE Gallon Challenge | Open For Discussion | Challenge starting March 1st/2022

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will you participate in the March 2022 1 Gal Challenge

• Total voters
Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Yea so I only run autoflowers, in small pots the branches don't grow, the plant will stretch and flower but no branches, this is the best I could do in a 16oz plastic Subway soda pop cup.
This plant is so uniform dude super nice for a cup grow!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea autoflowers do not like small pots, they do flower but branches do not grow, since all I grow are autos I found a bean and put in empty coffee jar, it grew it, it did the stretch, it flowerd but no branches, I guess photoperiod plants do much better, so this is how it came out will cure and add to my canna butter stash, but no more fooling round got my spring run to tend. Happy trails

20220331 102109
E9noxis

E9noxis

Check it out @PK1 . I'm using the right thread

Do they seem wanting to you?

Red Bruce
20220403 122358

Light color in all leaves, slight yellowing of tips and bottom right leaf is yellow/brown at the tip. That leaf is the first single leaf.

Black Domina
20220403 122320

Light leaf coloring. No bad spots.

Both are slow growers I think.
Any advice?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Check it out @PK1 . I'm using the right thread

Do they seem wanting to you?

Red Bruce
View attachment 1232357
Light color in all leaves, slight yellowing of tips and bottom right leaf is yellow/brown at the tip. That leaf is the first single leaf.

Black Domina
View attachment 1232358
Light leaf coloring. No bad spots.

Both are slow growers I think.
Any advice?
on the 1st pic i see some tip burns and a deficiency.

2nd pic a bit of leaves crolling but not much.

is your light height, intensity, temps in range? I don't use your nutrients but i don't think it needs more N
is your light height, intensity, temps, all in check?

E9noxis

E9noxis

The green three way measure thing reads between 6 to 700 give or take. I'm at 60% with my sf1000 about a foot away.

Humidity is averaging 50 to 70. Hit 98 because I tried something to see if I could regulate it with a new combination of settings with the fans and heat and humidifier. Fail. Back to what I know.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
The green three way measure thing reads between 6 to 700 give or take. I'm at 60% with my sf1000 about a foot away.

Humidity is averaging 50 to 70. Hit 98 because I tried something to see if I could regulate it with a new combination of settings with the fans and heat and humidifier. Fail. Back to what I know.
6-700 what?
to much intensity for a seedling at 1ft

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'm on android. I tried photone and it didn't workout. I dont remember why.

I have a ppfd meter.
Screenshot 20220403 131310 PPFD Meter

Screenshot 20220403 131409 PPFD Meter

Both measurements taken right at the top of the plants. Should I take my phone case off?

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'm using photone now. The only way to get par reading to 300 is like 3 inches from the light

Observationist

Observationist

it doesn't matter which one you bring in the challenge or how many plants. you can have both of them if you wish.
I also didn't know you are finishing a grow. lol, looked like you are just experimenting and not gaining a harvest.

if it makes you feel better, my wedding cake hasn't even shown a root tab yet. im thinking it might be a bad seed
The seed I started, on the first, damaged the tap root, and it topped its self.

its smol tho
And I dk what happened to the clone

Latest posts

Top Bottom