One Pound One Gallon Challenge

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Your a great grower and would nurse it back im sure,but id like to see you restart and grow a 1 pound monster.
Hey max thanks I’m planning on doing a change over ive had a little dig around the root ball and it’s only shooting out one side of the plant .... not liking its chances to gain one zip little own one lb .... I’ve got a very cherry and a cheese clone ready and looking way better than the twig .. I think it’s going to be the ............ stay tuned Brother

Madmax

Madmax

Hey max thanks I’m planning on doing a change over ive had a little dig around the root ball and it’s only shooting out one side of the plant .... not liking its chances to gain one zip little own one lb .... I’ve got a very cherry and a cheese clone ready and looking way better than the twig .. I think it’s going to be the ............ stay tuned Brother
Im in for the show and will b paying attention.id like some more room here so i could play too ha .theres so much more to it than just growing out plants..

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I'm flipping her. She's a beast! It's also my ex wife's birthday so...🤔🙄🤣

Honestly I don't care if I make a lb at this point, I don't want to risk fucking up this plant 👍🌱

However short will be a lesson for the next run. Clones/mom already in the works.

20210128 200413
20210128 200406

Top Bottom