Only one day to visit Denver...which stores to visit?

• Thread starter GoSeahawks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Wow, I will have to go by Green Solution today and check the price of eighth. I know for sure it is not $65, that is nuts. I want to say when taxes are all said and done, it comes to about $45ish? Guess I have some homework to do today!

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Hah, $65 an eighth is nuts, just a denver store capitalizing on the crap around it. Found a receipt from Green Solution this morning, $35.48 for an 1/8 of OG Cheese (a good cheese I might add), plus tax comes to about $43ish dollars for an eighth. Stay outside the city and it is easier to find a good deal at high quality!

K

kuz

I am about 150 miles south of denver and the nearest rec shop is 60 eighth. People standing in line to buy it. I thought that was typical.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

You go to the Pueblo stores kuz? Marisol? I always wondered what they would charge being pretty much alone down there. Or are you C Springs?

K

kuz

South of pueblo. Stem beach is the closest place. There is a med shop in Walsenburg.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Breck has a couple shops p rice warring and it's 25 after taxes with veteran ID for some of the better stuff I've seen from med shops, and a shop in leadville has new owners that growing killer weed best hands down from a shop not sure what prices are I was broke when we passed by

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

CAM was awesome. But it wasn't no 40-45$ it was 65/8th. But literally a wall of chronic 100 strains all super super dank, every bit of the best weed on here or that I (store owner myself) had seen
I should have mentioned medical. I am not familiar nor do i care about recreational pricing other than it sucks to pay double.

I still stand by my comment that CAM has the best meds in Denver. Of course all of the home growers are leagues ahead of CAM, but I am just curious if I am missing out on anything. I haven't been to a shop mentioned on this site that came close to approaching CAM.

$0.02

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I should have mentioned medical. I am not familiar nor do i care about recreational pricing other than it sucks to pay double.

I still stand by my comment that CAM has the best meds in Denver. Of course all of the home growers are leagues ahead of CAM, but I am just curious if I am missing out on anything. I haven't been to a shop mentioned on this site that came close to approaching CAM.

$0.02
I agree that some homegrowers are better but of course not all are and not all are that much better......
As far as CAM is concerned yes they do have some bomb but I stopped going there after they sold me a spider mite infested sack I'm talking infested I thank GOD I wasn't growing at the time ...I broke up a joint to roll and when I took a pinch to put in the paper all the weed came up with the little pinch I took and I could see the webbing. I don't like to bash companies but damn is it too much too ask for clean medicine and they are fucking banking .....
Is too much too ask for quality control, I even found seeds in there shit

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

AlpenGlow in Breck is best price with Veteran ID

Earls in Leadville stomps on Cams bag appeal smell and taste and potency could be different for everyone but for me best potency also

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

In town (Denver) best all around shop THE RELEAF CENTER...best clones too

@sky high buds he gifted a while back easily the best grown over all co dispensarys especially smoothness of smoke and potency fours hours

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

In town (Denver) best all around shop THE RELEAF CENTER...best clones too

@sky high buds he gifted a while back easily the best grown over all co dispensarys especially smoothness of smoke and potency fours hours
They were the bomb when they first opened and had awesome hash really before anyone else that I remember. I think some things got worse a couple of years ago after one or two guys quit, I stopped going there mostly because I don't want to fight traffic through that construction corridor and I have found better stuff elsewhere. That and they forgot about a male pre '98 bubba in the flower room. Or something.

Platte Valley across I-25 has better concentrates than anywhere around that area imo, but they changed ownership a bit ago so I am not sure of the current situation.

Sorry you got a seeded batch. I have only had one seeded purchase from their 'rez sour d', 'ghost og' and the goat, all on the same day/purchase and I have never seen beans in any of those cuts before or after.

They are easier to work with than most shops with issues. Was your trip recent? Did you call and ask them to take it off the shelf? I don't doubt I'm just curious.

K

kuz

Seeds and mite infested? I can understand a few seeds here and there if its not totally seeded out, But mite infested, how can you sell that? I'm dealing with mites but its not going to web up.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Unfortunately growers and owners have high turnover.....
I stopped going to CAM after that experience I grow my own so I'm really strict and try not too have to go at all unfortunately I had to stop growing for this last year and I've become familiar with med scene and rec scene....I could have called or try too make it right but at the time I felt the dispensarys should have evolved enough to provide consistent high quality service....come to find out most the adversity industry growers and owners go through have enabled there complacency in sacrificing quality for adversity.....
They don't get much pitty from me and if I'm ever blessed with an opportunity to work in the industry I won't want or expect or need any pitty....I am about 9-12 weeks away from my first harvest back so I'll have to deal with them a tad bit longer:banghead:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Seeds and mite infested? I can understand a few seeds here and there if its not totally seeded out, But mite infested, how can you sell that? I'm dealing with mites but its not going to web up.
Well the seeded part was a few mature seeds in a teenth maybe four per eighth ish but too many preemy seeds and I often find nanners in plenty buds not just CAM most dispos.....Grow your own

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Sorry your experience with CAM wasn't positive. I waited six months to say something about the seeds in my bags, and was promptly made whole again. I'm just saying they'll make sure you are happy, they aren't a 'no refunds all sales final' MMC which is what I was getting at. The wait can be frustrating because I am always in a hurry, but obviously they are doing something right selling $45 1/8ths with no half or ounce discounts.

Obviously after growing your own you aren't going to be impressed with any MMC ganja.

K

kuz

Caveman , you seem to be up to speed on whats happening, you should post up a couple more good rec places. the woman from 3d said 80% of sales were to out of state customers in that skunk article. We need to show them the way, hate hearing how bad colorado pot is. Thats why I love it where I'm at now, nothing's changed, same shit as it was 60 years ago.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Prices in these shops????
Not for me but for tourists I guess why not....
The thing that irk's me is the high tax that get wasted on so called drug education and enforcement.....
Hate to disagree CM but tourists arent buying all that weed,id bet less than 5% is to tourists.Tourists might come snag a quarter or half to get em through their visit,usually a couple days or week but most of that weed is getting consumed by coloradans.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Caveman , you seem to be up to speed on whats happening, you should post up a couple more good rec places. the woman from 3d said 80% of sales were to out of state customers in that skunk article. We need to show them the way, hate hearing how bad colorado pot is. Thats why I love it where I'm at now, nothing's changed, same shit as it was 60 years ago.
Walking Raven has fire.....I'll try to think of more

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hate to disagree CM but tourists arent buying all that weed,id bet less than 5% is to tourists.Tourists might come snag a quarter or half to get em through their visit,usually a couple days or week but most of that weed is getting consumed by coloradans.
Wow....

Top Bottom