Only one day to visit Denver...which stores to visit?

• Thread starter GoSeahawks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Not trying to piss you off,love you man,you just cant attribute all those 65$ eigths to tourists.
Ive read 130 metric tons of legal weed a year will be produced in colorado so if you were to beleive most of it or 80% as kuz quoted the 3d lady as saying was sold to tourists thats 104 metric tons,lets just cut that down to size and say 40% gets consumed by tourists thats still 52 metric tons,How many tourists do you think visit colorado a year and what percentage smoke weed?Lets go BIG and call it 25% or double the amount of the general population that even smokes weed,if thats the case no wonder cops pull over every car coming out of colorado cause they all have a key in their trunk,lol.I beleive most of the weed produced in colorado is bought and consumed by native coloradans not tourists just like it is here in california which probably has 10-20 times the tourists as colorado will ever see.Just cant blame 65 eigths on tourists alone,they make up a small percentage of the market,instead blame it on the laws/taxes that coloradans voted in without thinking about the repercussions it would cause.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Not trying to piss you off,love you man,you just cant attribute all those 65$ eigths to tourists.
Ive read 130 metric tons of legal weed a year will be produced in colorado so if you were to beleive most of it or 80% as kuz quoted the 3d lady as saying was sold to tourists thats 104 metric tons,lets just cut that down to size and say 40% gets consumed by tourists thats still 52 metric tons,How many tourists do you think visit colorado a year and what percentage smoke weed?Lets go BIG and call it 25% or double the amount of the general population that even smokes weed,if thats the case no wonder cops pull over every car coming out of colorado cause they all have a key in their trunk,lol.I beleive most of the weed produced in colorado is bought and consumed by native coloradans not tourists just like it is here in california which probably has 10-20 times the tourists as colorado will ever see.Just cant blame 65 eigths on tourists alone,they make up a small percentage of the market,instead blame it on the laws/taxes that coloradans voted in without thinking about the repercussions it would cause.
LoL.. not pissed, just cant figure out why anybody would need to go retail and pay that kind of bucks for from what ive heard mid to low grade...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I hear that,but some folks dont know how or cant grow and dont wanna invest the time,alot are scared to get in trouble.Ill never pay more than 200 a zip ever and it better be good quality at that,lol.The best reason to grow your own is you know where it comes from and whats in it,no nasty chems etc.

K

kuz

The 80% number suprised me but i dont think that is typical, toni hill has built an image, good marketing, remember the press around the 1st officially recognized legal sale in her shop? I know people that drive an hour to the retail shop then stand in line to pay twice as much for the same quality they could get from their next door neighbor. Cant explain it, it just happens. Since 2000 I may have popped hundreds of seeds, some of these shops popped many thousands of seeds, I know some of them have got to have some great bud.

trippinballz

trippinballz

sky high buds he gifted a while back easily the best grown over all co dispensarys especially smoothness of smoke and potency fours hours

It was my pleasure. I think my buds smoke OK. Of course, none of us here in CO have the top shelf the Californians do. >snickers...rolls eyes...farts< But I digress.

The secret for me is not bein in a hurry and never really having the time to fully fuck with the grow anymore...LOL. (wayyy down the list these days....) I finally got the time yesterday to harvest 5 plants that were 90+ days in. The SFV smells like Lemonheads. (but never yields worth a fuck) The Grit Stardawg/Purp cheddar cross smells like Jasmine Neroli or a deep lavender. VERY tasty stuff.

We take no bud before it's time here...and sometimes...we don't even have the time to take em down at all. LOL. Fuck me....there's another dozen (monsters) that will be ready in 2 weeks....

Our laws may suck somewhat...but it is what it is...and I've never felt safer with this garage full of (damn near worthless) plants than I do now.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

I would say every time I go it is about 70% Coloradans, with a few out of towners mixed in.

As for the next door neighbor thing, you are for sure right about access. However one thing that I worry about still in the underground AND retail (med or rec) markets is what is being fed and sprayed on the bud. I have a buddy that grows amazing looking plants and sells his shit on the streets all the time, due to the amount of poisons and other bull shit he gives the plant however, I will never smoke it. Same for a "medical" place up in boulder, was doing repair to the roof and ceiling while plants were below and then asked trimmers to pick the dust and shavings out of the bud after the trim!!

As FW says above "The best reason to grow your own is you know where it comes from and whats in it,no nasty chems etc."

Latest posts

Top Bottom