• Start date
  • Tagged users None
kevinfever

kevinfever

some strains just do it naturally this is indoor unknown strain no cold temps
100 1660 2

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Halfway thru chopping, no pm, not much loss so far. its been frosty the past few days and really windy yesterday, gonna be frosty tonight, my scissor hand is already stiff, lol Happy Thanksgiving Ontarians.

Derelict999

Derelict999

Halfway thru chopping, no pm, not much loss so far. its been frosty the past few days and really windy yesterday, gonna be frosty tonight, my scissor hand is already stiff, lol Happy Thanksgiving Ontarians.
Which part of Ontario are you that you're getting frost? Cutting my last on the weekend just north of the GTA.

d

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Which part of Ontario are you that you're getting frost? Cutting my last on the weekend just north of the GTA.

d
north kawarthas lotsa frost leaves had ice on them this morning, we are 2/3 way thru now, every night after work snip snip lol

lilnew

lilnew

alot of major outdoor ops got chopped eh...any of you heard about it?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Yeah I did sorta as I had a bunch of girls grow legs and walk out of my greenhouse, this year. So the next day up went cameras in hopes they would come back for the rest, and I coukd catch them as I have something to give them exactly what I owe them. A serious permanent disability

lilnew

lilnew

Yeah I did sorta as I had a bunch of girls grow legs and walk out of my greenhouse, this year. So the next day up went cameras in hopes they would come back for the rest, and I coukd catch them as I have something to give them exactly what I owe them. A serious permanent disability
it was the popo not people stealing

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Bro wtf def not cops. Unless in plain clothes on there civilian time.

lilnew

lilnew

Bro wtf def not cops. Unless in plain clothes on there civilian time.
nope...def cops...i'm not talking about one or two farms...at least 10 farms that i know of got chopped by popo...i'm talking huge farms like 100000+ sq ft hoop house

lilnew

lilnew

In Ontario? Where it's legal? Makes no sense.
it made no sense to me at first...but they are really cracking down for the past month or two...apparently on the ACMPR all of those guys wrote down indoor for the plants allowance to be higher but all of it is grown in hooped green house tents(which is consider outdoor) so they chopped it alllll😱

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Mine were def some junkies. Stealing my shit all the time in broad daylight for that matter.

Stupid Gov is the only drug dealer I've ever met to lose money without turning to crack and smoking his bank roll up on his own shit.

I thought the big dog cop said he's only looking for ppl who are well thousands of plants over.

Seems ever time I turn around another warehouse is rented for a grow op. At least the weed gotten better now that you need a degree in biology to run an op

kevinfever

kevinfever

alot of major outdoor ops got chopped eh...any of you heard about it?
what by cops or rippers ,i pulled all but 1 of mine . i hear about all the plants getting stolen in my area thats it

kevinfever

kevinfever

it made no sense to me at first...but they are really cracking down for the past month or two...apparently on the ACMPR all of those guys wrote down indoor for the plants allowance to be higher but all of it is grown in hooped green house tents(which is consider outdoor) so they chopped it alllll😱
i guess i could see that happening

Rooke

Rooke

I wonder how harsh the new laws will be when they stand in front of a judge? So anything grown using sunlight will be considered outdoor and artificial will be indoor? No argument there.
As far as the drone rippers go shoot the whatever you can at it in my case it’s trusty old 870

lilnew

lilnew

I wonder how harsh the new laws will be when they stand in front of a judge? So anything grown using sunlight will be considered outdoor and artificial will be indoor? No argument there.
i think wt the popo is saying is that hoop tent greenhouse cannot be considered indoor unless u do like a legit greenhouse? or mayb u r correct...everything grown with sunlight is not indoor...lol

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

i think wt the popo is saying is that hoop tent greenhouse cannot be considered indoor unless u do like a legit greenhouse? or mayb u r correct...everything grown with sunlight is not indoor...lol
They popped a setup around the corner from us 8 greenhouses 50 feet from the highway. these guys getting popped are pretty brazen, they either have no government approval/license or they exceed their plant count by a vast amount. Most of them are illegal and just trying to get a crop in as most locals could care less. We all just assume they are licenced facilities. The money from legal stuff will root out most of the unorganized illegal growops, you know to help those doing it legal. most of the busts were a week after the bikers took care of things up here. Funny that most of the busts are what you might call, non locals...

Latest posts

Top Bottom