Ontario seed bank plz help

• Thread starter doo-doo-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
doo-doo-man

doo-doo-man

I have had a terrible experience with ontario seed bank. I ordered the feminised white widow and ak-47 seeds from them. I got all in all about 20 seeds from him, not including the freebies he threw in. Only 12 fucking germinated and out of the 12 all but 2..let me repeat that..ALL BUT 2 , either turned male or hermapadite. I WAS PISSED!! I spent like 500 bucks on this shit, so I called and complained and dude tried to be cool he said" I dont like the feminised seeds becuse they are to problematic..(well why didnt you tell me that when I was fucking ordering them) but he offered to stand behind the seeds, and offered to send me a bulk pack of white widow(reg.) @ this point I have to much $, time and risk involved so I said O.K good end to a fucked up situation right...WRONG!!! He sent me some green seeds and out of the 50....40 DID NOT GERMINATE...You could push on the seeds after I took them out of the rockwool cube and they would be mush in your fingers, out of the 10 that did germinate, 2 are not going to make it and the rest well we will see. Has anybody else had bad dealings with them before? Will someone tell me who is reputable I just want to get good viable seeds for my money OF THE STRAIN I am purchasing, been thru that not getting what you pay for also. THANKS FELLOW FARMERS FOR ALL ADVICE AND FEEDBACK!!!!!!! the doo-doo man

t.o.med

t.o.med

looks like you got a $500 lesson. i could be at ontario seed bank in 5 minutes but i wouldnt take his seeeds if you paid me. all they do is buy crappy seeds and knock them off. there is no way these guys could even figure out how to make femminized seeds. the seeds you get on the farm are going to be way better. let me say it again 99% of canadian seed companies ARE FUCKING SCAMS. the only good place in ontario is hemp depot.

S

Skunkenstein

Had great results with hemp Depot..100%germination everytime.The best seed bank I've dealt with!!

JH420

JH420

The place in the Yongesterdam area I think it's called Sacred Seed is supposed to be legit...can't speak from personal experience though.

S

SSHZ

Don't try rickyseeds.com....... another seed hack that will sell you inferior beans. Be smart and stay here for your seeds.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

doo-doo-man, with thcbays genetics why would you go somewhere else?? Peace

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

thcbay, hands down, best of the best, along with the best r & d (prior experience with strain from forum members) you can't go wrong, really don't allow this to happen again

H

Highagain

Don't try rickyseeds.com....... another seed hack that will sell you inferior beans. Be smart and stay here for your seeds.

LOL!!! Home of the Triplenode. He is the biggest hack ever you got that right. Not to mention he sells Guns and
coca seeds on his site, a loser.

My experience just about all seed banks in Niagara falls and Toronto jack the price up Ridiculously!
But For the money he charges Dr.Greenthumbs is worth it. And he posts here and shows off his gear. But I really dont know why you just dont buy here from Thcbay,
been good to me since they started selling beans.

B

Beeronymous

The place in the Yongesterdam area I think it's called Sacred Seed is supposed to be legit...can't speak from personal experience though.

where the hell is Yongesterdam?

JH420

JH420

where the hell is Yongesterdam?

Just south of the Brass Rail there are about 5 pot related businesses, all owned by the same guy I'm pretty sure...I don't know the exact names but there is a Vape Lounge, a 3 floor Headshop, a seed shop, a glass blower right next door, and a Cafe...these places are all within 2 mins of each other.

doo-doo-man

doo-doo-man

Thanks to all who commented on my post. I appreciate it all, I just wanted everybody to know my experience and what I went thru. Also the help on reputable people where I can get good beans from.

D

dailychronic

yeah if your going to spend $100 on seeds you might as well get these super dank seeds over here

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
seeds

ontario seed bank is very expensive, i have bought my best seeds from subcool. great seeds for a reasonable price

S

scoobydoo

in canada try vancouver seed bank, peak seeds and hemp depot

T

TheKingsOf420

sowamazingseeds is another awesome company out of Ontario.... Not very well known, but they have great genetics and service.... :)

Top Bottom