ONYCD (Chem '91 x Tres Dawg)

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

These are simply amazing. Arguably the best tasting plants we have found in our long journey sifting through the treasure trove of Top Dawg gear. The live plant resin we make from these is out of this world dank. The synergy created from the rich terpenes and high cannabinoid content will have you smiling ear to ear... If you are ever so lucky to swoop a pack of Top Dawg, get some of these!

Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg
Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg 2
Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg 3
Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg 4
Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg 5
Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg 6
Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg 7
Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg 8
Onycd chem 91 x tres dawg 9

YESCA73

YESCA73

looks kill man
I have heard if u want a Chemdog get it from TopDawg but they dont have anything listed :(

E

el boyo

Love the fades on that purple joint.

I just poped a bunch of NYC Sister and Sour Sister. I hope I find something as nice as yours. Jj always puts out FIRE.
^^ oh word.. nice bro.. i gots some of those on deck.. keep us posted on how they turn out.. very interested to see how those go..

urbanite420

urbanite420

Damn bro, JJ said he couldnt find a keeper of this cross... looks like you sure did!

SourDank

SourDank

Wanted these beans so bad, was quite upset when I couldn't snag one up. You did em justice for sure tho, as usual. Lookin great brother

winta

winta

These are simply amazing. Arguably the best tasting plants we have found in our long journey sifting through the treasure trove of Top Dawg gear. The live plant resin we make from these is out of this world dank. The synergy created from the rich terpenes and high cannabinoid content will have you smiling ear to ear... If you are ever so lucky to swoop a pack of Top Dawg, get some of these!

very nice! they look rockin! :)

panamared305

panamared305

Looks freakin fantastic! Just scored some for my neighbor. He's gonna hook me up with clones :cool: glad to hear and see she's all that and more

J

Jameshaze

Hey greendot are these the females that you use in the black.gold.

Top Bottom