Open Comment And Thought

• Thread starter Stoneage00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoneage00

Stoneage00

This here is my white Rhino shes currently being grown in soil under 150 watt hps. I use general organic nutrients. Great stuff, I will be flowering in about two weeks. She'll also be transplanted into a 20 gal pot. Shell be tanning under 1k cooled lamp I've done lots of topping and bending im looking for any questions, advise, comment or even criticisms that can prepare me for the flowering stage may I add it's my first time using 1k

Open comment and thought
dan1989

dan1989

Thanks for the tip DemonTrich do you think I should continue to top one more time before flip or is it over kill you think

In my unprofessional opinion I'd say it depends how much time you have, looks like there's a bit more space to fill, personally I would leave the topping and let what you have just fill out more. Just my 2...

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

IMG 20171220 183203
Hi guys here's the white rhino she is in her 5th week of flowering. I ended up transferring her into a 19 gallon Bin I'm feeding her gh organic nutrients lmk what you guys think any tips or advise would highly be appreciated

H

heisen

For as old as the branches are the plant looks old in veg.LST looks cool but the base structure of the plant is ruined.The main line colas is what gives you the fat buds.You cut off all the main lines and are pulling buds from side branches.I see 4 maybe 6 main lines at the most.Waste of time and space IMO.veg that bitch for 2 weeks and throw all them main lines in a scrog and watch her get fat.Cut all the side branches off that shit makes larf ass nugs anyway.I never got LST at all.It makes cool pictures but your not selling a cool looking plant your trying to get as much bud in the smallest amount of space as you can.
After i saw the first pic and scrolled down that last post pic looks about right.A weird looking plant with very few main lines and a bunch of small side branches blocking the main line colas from light.This is the opposite of what you want.I always put every emphasis on my main branch lines and cut off all the sucker ass branches.they suck

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

For as old as the branches are the plant looks old in veg.LST looks cool but the base structure of the plant is ruined.The main line colas is what gives you the fat buds.You cut off all the main lines and are pulling buds from side branches.I see 4 maybe 6 main lines at the most.Waste of time and space IMO.veg that bitch for 2 weeks and throw all them main lines in a scrog and watch her get fat.Cut all the side branches off that shit makes larf ass nugs anyway.I never got LST at all.It makes cool pictures but your not selling a cool looking plant your trying to get as much bud in the smallest amount of space as you can.
After i saw the first pic and scrolled down that last post pic looks about right.A weird looking plant with very few main lines and a bunch of small side branches blocking the main line colas from light.This is the opposite of what you want.I always put every emphasis on my main branch lines and cut off all the sucker ass branches.they suck

Thanks heisenbubble for the reply have. A quick question should I strip some of that bottom growth or is it too late to do so?

H

heisen

Personally I would take away anything that isn' getting light.at this point you need all u can get.it almost looks like a plant that was flowered and re vegged

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

Personally I would take away anything that isn' getting light.at this point you need all u can get.it almost looks like a plant that was flowered and re vegged
How long you think she has to go would it even help at this point of her life?

H

heisen

I'm hoping in the next few weeks she really starts to fatten up the light is as close as I can get it with out burning them the penetration should be good I hope what do you think heisenbubble
Yea man I think she is gonna look good in full flower.about 3 more weeks she gonna look real good

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

Just took these about an hour ago only a week difference from he previous pictures
103 1514425220126

Top Bottom