• Thread starter Stoneage00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoneage00

Stoneage00

107 1514425196500

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

I think she has about 2 weeks left to her (agreed?). I was looking with my loupe and noticed all my Cristal's are cloudy. The hairs are just starting to get a shade of brown. Should I be flushing or should I give it another week? She doesn't look like she fattened up yet.

oleskool830

oleskool830

I think she has about 2 weeks left to her (agreed?). I was looking with my loupe and noticed all my Cristal's are cloudy. The hairs are just starting to get a shade of brown. Should I be flushing or should I give it another week? She doesn't look like she fattened up yet.

brazel

brazel

How's that working out for you
Prefect, no problems like cruise control just plain water every couple days.
I'll throw some treats to them every once in awhile. There's some pics floating around here somewhere. I took my room down around Xmas, switching spots.

How'd you end up growing in big pots and using mulch?

H

heisen

they look like they got about a month.Cant even see visible calyxs that are swollen and way to many long hairs.This is when you would want to pollinate and seeds take at 28 days to mature.I would let her go at least 3 more weeks but 4 would be better.Ive had plants 50 percent cloudy after 3 weeks into flower.I think people put to much stock into that cloudy amber shit.As long as they arent going 20 percent amber let em go.

H

heisen

So deff flush right
I would in soil.Ive noticed a difference in non flushed soil grows.weed taste strong and shitty without a flush.DWC i dont flush nothing and get perfect aroma and taste.Normlly in the last week of flower im down to nothing but dry bloom and water anyway.

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

Prefect, no problems like cruise control just plain water every couple days.
I'll throw some treats to them every once in awhile. There's some pics floating around here somewhere. I took my room down around Xmas, switching spots.

How'd you end up growing in big pots and using mulch?
Idk really just wanted to grow something big I was using a 1000 but had to switch to my 400 had a lil electrical problem and I'm using peat moss and perlite with general organic nutrients see how much I yield hopefully something nice

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

they look like they got about a month.Cant even see visible calyxs that are swollen and way to many long hairs.This is when you would want to pollinate and seeds take at 28 days to mature.I would let her go at least 3 more weeks but 4 would be better.Ive had plants 50 percent cloudy after 3 weeks into flower.I think people put to much stock into that cloudy amber shit.As long as they arent going 20 percent amber let em go.
Those are old pics I will post new ones now

Latest posts

Top Bottom