Operation Dream Beaver...and others. CLW 800w LED

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marks370z

Marks370z

Previous garden is now defunct upon acquisition of my California Light Works 800W Solar Storm LED grow light with supplemental UVB.

Strains being run: Caramel Cough; Dream Beaver; Pineapple Fields; Space Dawg; Ancient OG

100% Organic

Operation dream beaverand others clw 800w led

Operation dream beaverand others clw 800w led 2

Marks370z

Marks370z

So far so good. Plants are loving the light.

I turned off all my fans, and left the light running for a few hours to see just how hot it would get, and it got to about 89F. One or two plants showed slight heat stress.

One thing I did notice is that the foliage seems "thicker"(not sure if that is the right word I am looking for).

I am using about 40% perlite in my mix, but will be omitting it following this grow and will be using rice hulls.

I saw Seamaiden reference it in a thread somewhere. Thanks for that.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Note: have not yet checked elec. bill to see any major difference. I always forget my login for that site. Haha

GO PAPERLESS!

Marks370z

Marks370z

After finally setting the white balance correctly i snapped a few shots before my high blew on. haha.

Few babies and shots of a couple of the newly transplanted girls(hopefully).

And theres the spindly looking one that i had a problem with, but i pinpointed the problem and am acting accordingly.

Enjoy.
Img 2377
Img 2378
Img 2379
Img 2381
Img 2383

urbanfog

urbanfog

+1 for the rice hulls! Following, looks great man and I look forward to your results ;)

619ster

619ster

Watching this! Always wanted to try CLW LEDs. Seen nice grows from them. Nice genetics too. Gotta have some Beaver in your life! :P

Reactions: DAT
Marks370z

Marks370z

Yeah, they were my top pick after doing extensive, tiring, research. It was nice that I was able to pick it up at their office/manufacturing warehouse. Really nice people, too.

Thanks man, I read somewhere on here that Bodhi lost his Appalachia male, and once all the crosses are gone there is not going to be any more. If there are any even left out there now. I saved one. :)

Hopefully, I will get a male of the DB.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Pineapple Fields male has been added to the stable. Also, I'm pretty sure there is a male of the Caramel Cough, but giving it a few more days to be sure.

I did away with the space dawg, due to the fact that it was not growing as vigorously as I would have liked.

Poly-hybrids I plan to create are listed below:

Ancient OG x Dream Beaver
Ancient OG x Pineapple Fields
Ancient OG x Caramel Cough
Pineapple Fields x Dream Beaver
Pineapple Fields x Caramel Cough
Dream Beaver x Caramel Cough

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I'm not to familiar with your strains lol but I'm sure they will be a great mix . can't wait to see em. Hey Im always willing to grow a couple of those beans for ya and show what's good :).

Don't always count out the small ones. Sometimes they come back stronger in the end

Marks370z

Marks370z

You can check out dynastyseeds.com for more info on their genetics, if you'd like.

We will see what the future holds.

I agree with you that some runt plants may rebound and be better than ideal, but this plant was giving me problems from the very beginning. It just did not want to be a part of this Earth. Haha.

Top Bottom