Operation Dream Beaver...and others. CLW 800w LED

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marks370z

Marks370z

That's interesting. I had one pheno that smelled somewhat fruity, and another pheno that was floral scented, with like onions. Truly a voyage for the nostrils!
I'm glad I kept her around so I can really dial her in.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Added the 1k finally! :)

Marks370z

Marks370z

Here's a Dream Beaver and a Fuzzy Fruit I have doing outside.

I'm going to put a few more out in a few days.

DB:(Top is being blown by wind)

Fuzzy

Marks370z

Marks370z

Random question that I was wondering if I could get help answering. Haha. @squiggly might be the one to help me best. Or unless someone else has done or thought of this.

I was wondering if it would be possible to inoculate soil, in pots growing cannabis in flower or veg, with mycelium?
I mean, given that the circumstances were good enough to support colonization, what affects would the mycelium have on cannabis growth? Negative/positive?
Would different species react differently to the substrate/soil?
Would the mycelium have any affect, neg. or pos., on current living bacteria/nematode/etc. in soil?
And lastly, would the chance of contamination be too high to even be worth undertaking as an experiment?

If anyone can help answer it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Last edited:
squiggly

squiggly

Random question that I was wondering if I could get help answering. Haha. @squiggly might be the one to help me best. Or unless someone else has done or thought of this.

I was wondering if it would be possible to inoculate soil, in pots growing cannabis in flower or veg, with mycelium?
I mean, given that the circumstances were good enough to support colonization, what affects would the mycelium have on cannabis growth? Negative/positive?
Would different species react differently to the substrate/soil?
Would the mycelium have any affect, neg. or pos., on current living bacteria/nematode/etc. in soil?
And lastly, would the chance of contamination be too high to even be worth undertaking as an experiment?

If anyone can help answer it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:)

It's possible, the benefit for your cannabis will depend on which species you're using. Unfortunately I think getting a really good flush of shrooms is going to present problems--because pot really likes different conditions. Also, as far as environment--most soil mixes aren't going to provide the best situation for shrooms. They like things a bit airier and wetter than what you're gonna give the girls.

Unfortunately without a sterile environment, giving shrooms what they like is going to invite pathogenic fungus and mold.

So, yes, possible. You've got A LOT of dialing ahead of you, though, if you really want to make the two work together--and you'll need to be dilligent in terms of picking a species to innoculate with (and what is the proper balance between a soil mix your girls like versus one the shrooms like).

Marks370z

Marks370z

First and foremost thank you very much for the insight and knowledge.

I'll probably attempt it some time down the road when I have more time on my hands, knowing what I know now. I'll keep it simple for now with my jars. Haha.

Thanks again, and I truly appreciate it!

Marks370z

Marks370z

I've noticed one of the Fuzzy Fruit has pinkish/burgundy pistillate hairs.

Has any one who has grown this variety indoors experience this before?

Thanks.

urbanfog

urbanfog

looking great man!

Throw up some pics minus the led lets see them colors ;) purdy shit mang:cool:

Power OG

Power OG

looking great man! hows them Novacaines aka star trippers coming along bro?
Respect
TMB

Marks370z

Marks370z

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

I'll have some properly balanced photos of the Novas and others shortly, I hope. Haha.

They're coming along great. I want to take some good shots with the dslr, but need to free up some bits on the sdcard, and free up some time to focus.

I'll definitely have some up soon, though.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Thanks @Burned Haze

Much appreciated brother.

On a side note: anyone on the farm from Alaska? I tried my somewhat best to model my diorama after the beautiful Misty Fjord.

Check it out.

Definitely could have used more model trees, but they're expensive. Haha.

Top Bottom