OPERATION SWEET LEAF - Huge Bust in Metro Area

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

Big takedown today. Warren Edson confirmed 2 caregivers have called him as a result of this bust. 25 Grow houses raided across metro area and even one in Breck. They are saying that these grows were all connected. 7 children have been taken from their parents as well...

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_19818388

C

canaguy27

I am thinking of a member of this forum and hope he has not been busted.

Task Force investigators raided 25 homes in the following cities:

Denver - 4
Breckenridge - 1
Frederick - 1
Unincorporated Adams County - 1
Thornton - 4
Broomfield - 3
Northglenn - 1
Brighton - 5
Strasburg - 1
Bennett - 1
Commerce City - 1
Westminster - 1
Erie - 1

K

kolah

from the article:

"Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to others that non-medical marijuana cultivation is still a crime and will not be tolerated in Summit County," Summit County Sheriff John Minor said in a statement.

S

SoCoMMJ

Sucks big time for anybody involved.

I think if I was a black market grower, there would be no way I would do it in the stomping ground of North Metro Task Force....

Good luck to all involved. Nobody should go to jail for a stupid plant.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Most(but some) black market growers arent blowing out houses w/ a 20-30 pack. Just a thought. The med scene has made the black market peeps a lil less wary. Bad practice!

coloradochem

coloradochem

Most(but some) black market growers arent blowing out houses w/ a 20-30 pack. Just a thought. The med scene has made the black market peeps a lil less wary. Bad practice!

thats for shure. i saw a cat last week cruising around with 4 raptors and a stack of ballasts just chillin in plain view in the back of his s-10 going down I-25. i couldnt belive it i wanted to stop him and let him know how stupid that is, lol.

D

DreamChaser

Ya well just about every dispensary I know has thier hand in the black market cookie jar here too. Idiots ....They all want tehe legendary quality dank at green rush weed war prices...........Am I the only one notices it doesn't happen often cuz dispensary herbs is mediocre at best.....I see no difference in slingin weight to a dispensary than frontin in to the homies to dub out....
None at all......................

wtf I though America was land of the free....thought we were entitled to Liberty I thought my forfathers died for justice.........

LOL n peeps wonder why I wont budge below 4k/lb!
Good luck to Colorado in the cute lil medical MJ scene! What a joke.

I got about Eighty One connections here n we've all been buzzin about the feds bullshit creepin all over our state for a couple years now. NO one wanted to listen...........Truth is if you can't build a savings buried in a jar big enough to support a good legal defense and the time it takes to fight a case.................MAYBE THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU........Personally I like the heat in the kitchen but then again many say I was born of fire. lol

Legalize IT.............its the best thing we can do.

Please folks until then keep your head low n be safe.
peace kids n much love

sky high

sky high

"McAllister said he is representing Shumsky in the case and said Shumsky believed he was operating legally as a medical-marijuana caregiver"

I'm gonna guess this cat is like some folks here...caregiving with 'edibles" recs and far more plants than A20 allows for...

Can you say Barkowitz 3 times rapidly? How soon folks forget.....huh?

K

kolah

Ya well just about every dispensary I know has thier hand in the black market cookie jar here too. Idiots ....They all want tehe legendary quality dank at green rush weed war prices...........Am I the only one notices it doesn't happen often cuz dispensary herbs is mediocre at best.....I see no difference in slingin weight to a dispensary than frontin in to the homies to dub out....
None at all......................

wtf I though America was land of the free....thought we were entitled to Liberty I thought my forfathers died for justice.........

LOL n peeps wonder why I wont budge below 4k/lb!
Good luck to Colorado in the cute lil medical MJ scene! What a joke.I got about Eighty One connections here n we've all been buzzin about the feds bullshit creepin all over our state for a couple years now. NO one wanted to listen...........Truth is if you can't build a savings buried in a jar big enough to support a good legal defense and the time it takes to fight a case.................MAYBE THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU........Personally I like the heat in the kitchen but then again many say I was born of fire. lol

Legalize IT.............its the best thing we can do.

Please folks until then keep your head low n be safe.
peace kids n much love

:sign0023:
Hey Dreamy, ya know you are going to have to take some shit about your post (which I highlighted in red). The "cute little MJ scene" does give us Colorado peeps some state protection (ie. see the above quote I pulled out from the article). Good luck in whatever state you are in with no protection. Now that's a real joke.

C

COb

1000 plants 25 houses = 40 per house... Big fuckin news there. I would assume at least half of those plants were clones or in veg.

D

DreamChaser

KOLAH....much love bro ...
dreamchaser is an aka for a much more notorious character round these parts I'm afraid.............
maybe I'm just way smoked out on my own work 24/7 and I know I'm not the best nor the only real player in the game here.........bbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt
FYI ...I might REPRESENT a bit of COLORADO'S FINEST 4k+all the way brudder! lol probably not though.....n maybe........Me in few other peeps made what happened with herbs and what is still happenin and is to come.......Was dug in grindin out the dank way way before your silly lilttle medical green rush. I'll be doing the same long long after. PROTECTION? lol now thats a funny concept to me..........

ONE MORE TIME
ALL TOGETHER STONERS!
LEGALIZE IT! thats the best thing to do

K

kolah

One last response to you and then I am done:

Your ignorance is quite apparent, bro.

putembk

putembk

:sign0023:
Hey Dreamy, ya know you are going to have to take some shit about your post (which I highlighted in red). The "cute little MJ scene" does give us Colorado peeps some state protection (ie. see the above quote I pulled out from the article). Good luck in whatever state you are in with no protection. Now that's a real joke.

Hmmm..well after yesterday I don't feel all that protected today. Haven't seen any new details today. Only name I have seen so far is from Summit County. Hope all here are safe.

K

kolah

Hmmm..well after yesterday I don't feel all that protected today. Haven't seen any new details today. Only name I have seen so far is from Summit County. Hope all here are safe.

I know what you mean...kinda sorta though. If you stay within the MMJ laws I do believe you have a bit of a legal safety net. If you are popped and stayed within the laws you may have to go to court and have a liar..err, I mean a lawyer prove your case. Staying within the state law is key. But yes the feds still want you but I do not think they are going to waste time and money on growers and users staying under the limits.

From a state viewpoint and as a CO cardholder, I feel a bit safer growing my own MMJ as well as carrying around 2 zipps or less, if need be. I also like the fact that I am following "my doctors orders" and that I have his professional approval. I think as time goes on and the feds keep pushing the states more and more MD's will decide to avoid prescribing MMJ. I hope I am wrong. If one MD gets singled out, watch all the rest bail out on us. This could be where the feds hit next.

Sometime, somewhere and somehow we will all have to stand up and fight for our liberties or continue to lick the jackboots that are trying to rule us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom