OPERATION SWEET LEAF - Huge Bust in Metro Area

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
So, the actually had about 2500 plants, 148 lbs dried, bagged, and ready to go thru the mail buds, and almost $250,000 cash. The police have tied them all together with a state oganized crime(RICO) statute. I am sure with this being a 10 month investigation involving the IRS, USPS, and DEA, they have a mountain of federal felony trafficing and money laundering charges piled up in front of them...funny thing is that they will probably drop all but the RICO charges, oh and the felony tax evasion meetings with the IRS are goin to be all kinds of fun

There are a thousand or so groups just like this doin the same thing all over Colorado and Cali, no biggie.....till ya get caught

Tex

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wonder if the Iraq curency is bullshit or what? Why would they have that?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Probably ex-military with a little left over currency or something....Iraqy money is hard to change over here I am sure

Tex

K

kolah

I dunno, CM. It would make for a nice plant by the pigs to label the growers as terrorists though. Off to Gitmo. Last I knew the Iraq dina was worth 3 bucks compared to the USD of 1 dollar.

It's a shame all that good Colorado weed is needed for Cali folks. I guess the Cali people have trouble growing and buying "the good stuff." lol. (jk Cali peeps!)

Also note from the article about the socalled "environmental problems." The fucking "'green police" are up and running.

I'd bet they will arrest more as the others may sing.

Overall. this kind of shit makes me sick to my stomach. I also get a bit pissed when other MMJ users say. "They deserved it."

What a rotten shame. What a waste of my tax dollars which funds these lowlife pigs as thery gladly ruin peoples lives and their friends and families. This "war on drugs" has got to stop. Without resistance we will continue to see more and more of the same old shit.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
On a possitive note, they did have two medical cards at one of the houses with 25 plants in it...those two might have a fightin chance...where is Corry lol

I know military guys send alot of stuff thru the military mail, no inspections, no customs, just parcels between US military bases, nothing to see here, move along...these are not the droids your looking for..lol

Tex

true grit

true grit

thanks TK, i was pretty sure a "some weed, cash and 1000 plants" wouldn't bring all that down even with trafficking/mail/etc... nice clear up there.

C

COb

Wonder if the Iraq curency is bullshit or what? Why would they have that?

Alot of guys come back with stacks of Iraqi money as a souvenir. Maybe help with the ptsd treatments since the VA bails on everyone.

D

DreamChaser

Really hope for the best for all of them. Once the feds got a case on ya it gets really ugly. Once they do got ya serving time theres no good time or parol either. Feds are assholes too they WILL move you to a prison far away from your family on purpose. Seriously got friends in this situation.
Poor kids are sacrificial lambs in this stupid war against an herb. We got to legalize it!~ How can there be hundreds of store fronts selling herbs to the public when these folks/kids are screwed in a free enterprise system? Free enterprise? Does anyone see a very unjust government back monopoly on a plant?....

They all seem pretty young too. GEEZ! At that age we all trusted way more people than we should of. With ten or so operations Murphy's law says some stoner's gonna screw up somehow n unfortunately when that sorta trouble comes a lot of peeps sing. As an old man I say stay stoned n mellow n fly LOW n SOLO.

peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They used the Feds calculator also, I see they are sayin it was worth $13 million....148lbs is goin to be around $500k on a good day and then the roughly $250k in cash is still inder a million ....

So they are sayin 2500 random stage plants are worth 11 or so million or $4400 each, thats optimistic as hell..

Gotta love that

Tex

M

mendel

Iraqi dinar..........lol

There has been a ponzi scheme going on since the issue of the new iraqi dinar. Shysters sell them to unwitting (stupid) victims who theyve told that it will be revalued against the dollar upon the US removing its assasins, thereby making the holder of said dinar bizzillions of more dinar. I would guess those dinar were found in the same general vicinity as the silver bars.

somebody should have invested in a shovel

M

mendel

I know military guys send alot of stuff thru the military mail, no inspections, no customs, just parcels between US military bases, nothing to see here, move along...these are not the droids your looking for..lol

That is not how it works at all. Military mail is the most scrutinized of any mail entering the mail system, esp inbound. You never read a piece of mail that came thru the military mail system that someone else didnt read first.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They might scrutinize mail and maybe they do selectively, but I know for and absolute, hands down fact that they send boxes the size of small tv's all the time with no issuess at all.....I even asked a couple of these cats what happens when they drop of boxes at a base in Germany or Greece or anywhere for that matter...they salute, was the answer I got..

Maybe my perspective is unique so i'll just tell ya that it goes on way way more than you would think, they even can cross ship into the USPS system with very little if any problems either.

33lbs of pure cocaine was delivered to the UN just this week in diplomatic pouches and it was only after one of the phoney embosed UN stamps smeared that they even started to be suspicious...im just sayin

Tex

G

gettogro

“In fact, this investigation started when local
authorities were contacted by law enforcement from
another state which had seized a large amount of
marijuana, and the evidence came back that it came
from the state of Colorado,” Quick said, adding that 90
percent of the marijuana targeted in the investigation
was distributed outside of the state

Looks like it all started with a controlled delivery and a willing flipper..

This statement was encouraging.

At one of the houses, two medical
marijuana licenses for two individuals were produced,
and they had 25 plants. No arrests or seizures occurred
there.

turbo14

turbo14

“In fact, this investigation started when local
authorities were contacted by law enforcement from
another state which had seized a large amount of
marijuana, and the evidence came back that it came
from the state of Colorado,” Quick said, adding that 90
percent of the marijuana targeted in the investigation
was distributed outside of the state

Looks like it all started with a controlled delivery and a willing flipper..

This statement was encouraging.

At one of the houses, two medical
marijuana licenses for two individuals were produced,
and they had 25 plants. No arrests or seizures occurred
there.

Good post bro! What dumbasses.

turbo

Top Bottom