opinion?

• Thread starter Thick Smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thick Smoke

indodoja- with your sterilzation beliefs, i would vote for you for president!!!

i think we need to legalize concealed weapons in every state, legalize all drugs, and teach gang members how to shoot. i believe things would sort themselves out.
yeah we would prolly lose some good people along the way. but we lose good people all the time.

F

fuzzy

Peace

Someone tell me who in this world has a correct government w/out assholes???And just a thought, do we stand by and let hitlers,sadaams, and assholes like that kill and rape women and children and where women and people of color have no rights?Do we just turn our backs like some Other countries and pretend things dont happen.FUCK NO!!! Now, do i think this gov. needs a major makeover,YES!!! just my AMERICAN 2 Cents,PEACE ALWAYS(i wished) Fuzzy ps i do believe if they were to make MJ legal for people over 21, it would bring health care to a lot of people.

T

the Rock

USA is on the top looking down although I love to visit Central America, Caribbean and Alaska there is no place like my home in the woods

P

phoenix

lol that was some preach by rd,his country?.......200yrs of genocide constitutes what exactly.
everybody except those with native american blood are immigrants.So what your sayin is that you should not let yourself in? lol pure predjadice,never attractive.

F

fuzzy

what exactly is a terrorist?
they add that word to alot of things that suit them. friend of mine got caught being a mule last year. he was accused of "helping terrorist funding"
he is a caucasion fellow. his father was in vietnam, and he was in desert storm.
as far as bringing down the thunder, bush would bring it down on a country if he heard they called him a poo poo head.
Hey TS ask all the people at the world trade center what a terrost is.Oh im sorry, its not, and Theyre not here anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Thick Smoke

fuzzy what happened at the world trade center was a horrible thing. i will never deny that ever. however the fact that our government did nothing to stop it was pretty bad too. the cover up on the supposed vaporized gold and silver was pretty bad also.

T.H.C.
i couldnt agree more with the hot headed american thing.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thread Closed.

From today there will be no more religious or political discussions on thcfarmer.

If you wish to talk about these togo religiousfarmer.com or politicafarmer.com

because we are thcfarmers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom