Opinions? Any Suggestions? Hopefully Help

• Thread starter Dano110
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

things to do if one "feeds" to much --- cut nutrient amounts to 1/2 - decrease # of feeding x's per week - flush for 5 days before using nute's again. A lot of times a plant will "grow" out of it's issue. Patience To be honest have never got caught up in the "PH" thing

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

My first grow had yellowing like that. It was decided it was nutrient lockout due to over watering. I stopped watering and the plant recovered. I have a sequence of pictures over five days without water. The change in the color of the plants was amazing.

D

Dano110

My first grow had yellowing like that. It was decided it was nutrient lockout due to over watering. I stopped watering and the plant recovered. I have a sequence of pictures over five days without water. The change in the color of the plants was amazing.
I've been giving about 16oz of water every 2 days. I just checked with the cheap meter I have and it's more towards the dry mark.

D

Dano110

I
things to do if one "feeds" to much --- cut nutrient amounts to 1/2 - decrease # of feeding x's per week - flush for 5 days before using nute's again. A lot of times a plant will "grow" out of it's issue. Patience To be honest have never got caught up in the "PH" thing
I Normally don't but just starting to attempt lol

Choppr

Choppr

Are the 3 fingered fans off the bottom? or is it an Auto? The mild yellowing I suspect shes over-wet, the new growth is telling you "no more water"...let her dry to 30-20%? then re-assess - Your in Soil so over watering can be detrimental. No you are not locked out (yet)...

D

Dano110

Are the 3 fingered fans off the bottom? or is it an Auto? The mild yellowing I suspect shes over-wet, the new growth is telling you "no more water"...let her dry to 30-20%? then re-assess - Your in Soil so over watering can be detrimental. No you are not locked out (yet)...
Yes. I'm not 100% sure if it's an auto. It's bag seed. Lemon OG Haze.

Eledin

Eledin

How many gallons is that pot? I think youre using too little water too often but the ph3 can also be the reason. I agree with BigBlonde, whenever my plants look like that I know Ive been watering too much. Your pot has way more water retention potential than the water youre using, your readings come on the dry side because your only wetting the top part of your soil but probably too much. Also at ph below 4,5 is toxic to your plants and also makes undesired metals like alumina water soluble which are also toxic for your plant. Ammonium is also absorbed in higher quantities at a time with a ph below 4.5 which would explain why I see a slight curling in some leaves (the ammonium nitrate, too much nitrogen being absorved too quickly). How many times per week are you feeding them? One? Also it looks like a photoperiodic plant to me because all of the growth and the fact that it didnt start to flower yet after 6-8 weeks.

D

Dano110

How many gallons is that pot? I think youre using too little water too often but the ph3 can also be the reason. I agree with BigBlonde, whenever my plants look like that I know Ive been watering too much. Your pot has way more water retention potential than the water youre using, your readings come on the dry side because your only wetting the top part of your soil but probably too much. Also at ph below 4,5 is toxic to your plants and also makes undesired metals like alumina water soluble which are also toxic for your plant. Ammonium is also absorbed in higher quantities at a time with a ph below 4.5 which would explain why I see a slight curling in some leaves (the ammonium nitrate, too much nitrogen being absorved too quickly). How many times per week are you feeding them? One? Also it looks like a photoperiodic plant to me because all of the growth and the fact that it didnt start to flower yet after 6-8 weeks.
5 gal fabric pot, which actually holds about 4 gallon. I have not fed anything at this point. I'm using water from the fridge filter. I was using ph3 with a project and mixed up which was which until it was too late. Stupidity of using the same type container and not double checking it. The thin leaves and curly on the new growth was my concern as well. Not what it was doing in the beginning. I'm going to start feeding next water cycle as was suggested. How much water should I put to it?

D

Dano110

I know it's not easy to see, but it has improved. More green than light green. Side by side pics the difference can be seen somewhat.

20230515 050431
Top Bottom