Opinions on New Feeding Schedule

• Thread starter FooDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

compared to what most people get out of their UCs for a ten week run, i have to agree with you that it was infact a waste of time!

F

FooDoo

compared to what most people get out of their UCs for a ten week run, i have to agree with you that it was infact a waste of time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ermagherd 10 zip dry plants with 10 day veg from clones with barely spending any amount on nutes. Such a waste.

You could look into a career in stand up buddy. You crack me up

F

FooDoo

Man nice set up @FooDoo an some nicely grown flowers great job!!!

Thanks bud!

Honestly This is a cheap 10x20 tent just scrapped together. The uc32db is only the 8 gal version and its all the old blue tubs with uni seals. There's no ac or co2. And there arent even any oscillating fans going in there. All this is a one man show too .

But hey, some people get off on being negative. S'all good. I'm still young and learning things. Maybe I'll be more likeable once I reach my 30s lol

FiveAM

FiveAM

I think this was a great thread, really showed the results in that pic.

Edit: never mind, i read the thread again and noticed your changes..

Last edited:
F

FooDoo

I think this was a great thread, really showed the results in that pic.

So just to be clear you used that schedule in the picture from post number 1 and nothing else? Did you find you modified it to any degree?

I modified it slightly from the original in the first post. I'll get the new one up for anyone interested

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

;)you'll be more likeable when you learn to take a joke,.......but your getting closer!

I'm so far from being negative it makes me laugh when you say that. i'm only saying for the effort you could be doing more, thats all. If your happy then i'm happy for you. I just never understand not investing your $ where your labor is, and for the sake of your plants being happy get some air movement you'll see it come back when you harvest. Btw most people in their 30's are still kids from where im standing.

PEACE and huge harvests both take a ton of work,.....but it is worth the effort!

F

FooDoo

;)you'll be more likeable when you learn to take a joke,.......but your getting closer!

I'm so far from being negative it makes me laugh when you say that. i'm only saying for the effort you could be doing more, thats all. If your happy then i'm happy for you. I just never understand not investing your $ where your labor is, and for the sake of your plants being happy get some air movement you'll see it come back when you harvest. Btw most people in their 30's are still kids from where im standing.

PEACE and huge harvests both take a ton of work,.....but it is worth the effort!

Myyyyyyyyyy bad. I didn't get the joke.

This room is just thrown together. Its checked maybe once every 2 or 3 days . extremely low maintenance and cost. Its like a set it and forget it type dealio. Still produces 16-20#s of top shelf every 80 days from rooted clone.

I have a 10x10 thats more what you're talking about. 4 oscillating fans, 1 box fan on floor, tanked co2, mini split, adjust a wing reflectors, humidifier, dehumidifier, etc. That room has a newer 8 gal uc in it and gets scrogged. I'll do a grow log for that tent.

I'm a half # bush guy more than a 5# tree guy. I have no personal need or interest in Growing trees at the moment . short, bushy ,fat and thick is how I'm rocking em

F

FooDoo

Here's the DH at day 18 in the 10 x 10 without scrog. Same feeding schedule.

IMG 20141105 175423466

The little smudges on the bottom left leaves are from chlorine toxicity. Accidentally added a lil too much the beginning of week 2

Owlfarm

Owlfarm

I tried out your 4-4-9 mix and liked it. Super simple and cheap. I didn't run it till the end because I got broad mites and had to chop everything, but I didn't notice any problems with the nutrient mix. I've ran many nutrient lines in the undercurrent including lucas and cs. Lucas was one of my best runs, but I can see how your mix with the calmag could improve upon it.
It seems like you are having great success with the simple tent with no ac or co2, do you notice a benefit from your higher tech room with co2? Or is it just more screwing around?

Z

ZombieSlave

when i ran deadhead og I hit 12 foot trees, I needed a ladder to get above that canopy.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Great read FooDoo!...I like how you stick up for your thoughts my man...

Have you tried the GH CaliMagic? It has some N in it...but you can lower your Micro a bit with it. I run a lot of OG and finicky strains...OG's tend to like the lower Micro with the CaliMagik...I tried the Lucas for a bit...it did not work out for me at all...

I use the following products...

GH Flora Micro
GH CaliMagik
GH Flora Bloom

During flower I add these

start week 3-9 add these products

GH FloraNectar (Molasses/Cane Sugar)
GH Liquid Kool Bloom

Usually full strength with my biggest feeder at heavy flower using Tap Water I hit about 750ppm..

I flush for a week with plain water...

Keep it Green!

urban1026835

urban1026835

For such a short thread there is some good recipes here. That whole room shot looked Amazing!.

anyways guys top o the morning and be safe my fellow farm friends.

Top Bottom