Opinions On Terpenes

• Thread starter RCfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RCfarmer

RCfarmer

Concentrates suck. The high is lacking vs vaping herb. Dont get too invested, everyone gets over the placebo eventually and goes back to herb.

I agree the high is different from vaping compared to smoking but it hasn't been lacking for me at all. It's a powerful, clear, functional high. I have passed out while vaping on more than one evening. The potency is there. I don't care to ever smoke weed again.

Fake terps? Why not punch me in the balls every time I take a hit? There's a reason, I always thought, that people were attracted to Cannabis vs other drugs, and no blend of sourced terpenes added to distillate is going to mimic those properties.

How about a terp blend that actually smells like weed? How about one that tastes like weed? Or even tastes good?

A terp blend that soothes the stomach instead of nauseating it? A terp blend that makes me dance or run around the room or squeal like Little Richard? A terp blend that matches perfectly to the Cannabinoid ratio and gets to 16 times as high as some slapped together e-cig reclaim pen?

Doesn't exist.

I have nothing to back it up but I don't believe adding terpenes to my concentrate produce any entourage effects. I just want my homemade concentrate to taste good. Without adding flavor my concentrate tastes like hay mixed with ashtray.

O

OldHead

Concentrates suck. The high is lacking vs vaping herb. Dont get too invested, everyone gets over the placebo eventually and goes back to herb.
Doesn't exist.

Your post sounds like you have first hand experience, so I am listening.
However your statement "Concentrates suck" I do not understand. If you are referring to creating e-liquid using PEG400 I tend to agree the taste is not very appealing, hence the reason I am considering adding terps. The e juice is a convenient mobile option for me. But if you are saying all concentrates suck (BHO) I totally disagree. I have a long history of smoking the medicine. I can tell you I will likely not smoke flower again. Good BHO is just as effective as flower, with much less coughing, and the flavor is outstanding! BTW, I am currently into low temp dabbing (400 degree)

Whatever floats your boat right?

Top Bottom