Opticlimate on during deying stage?

• Thread starter Errly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Errly

Errly

Hey my people. I'm looking for a little advice, so this run I've invested in an opticlimate and I'm loving it like mclovin. But should I leave the opticlimate on during the drying stage when whole plant is hanging? I realise you dont want no direct air flow on the plants that will speed up the process and destroy terps. I have metal air vent all the way around my room and I was thinking if I tape up all holes except one or two in the corner of the room away from the plants? Would that be ok? And leave the extractor on so there is at least some good air flow that's being managed by the opti and keeping the room at 16⁰ the whole process? Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙌🏽💚🙌🏽

P

Paradiced

Sounds good to me! If you can keep humidity 55-65 so they dry nice and gradual in the dark you'll be in great shape. But yeah you got the right idea sounds like you have you have a decent understanding if the basics👍

Errly

Errly

Sounds good to me! If you can keep humidity 55-65 so they dry nice and gradual in the dark you'll be in great shape. But yeah you got the right idea sounds like you have you have a decent understanding if the basics👍
Thanks man I appreciate that 👊🏼🙏🏼

Top Bottom