• Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : Organicyumyum
Strain : Orange Cookies
Method Smoked : Joint rolled backwards (to use as little paper as possible) using an element paper

APPEARANCE
Photo 64

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Orange
Associated smells of bud : Lemon/Citrus

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Orange
Associated flavors : Orange

Harsh/smoothness : 10, I grew this organically in amended soil with compost teas and fed only plain water with some seaweed and humid acid.

BUZZ

Profile : 40/60
Potency : 7
Duration : 1-2 hours
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : Been smoking far too long to really ever get munchies
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange (x) - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

All in all, I think this strain has insane bag appeal based on it being some of the best smelling/tasting herb I have ever grown. The nugs are insanely frosty and have bright orange hairs which make it look amazing. The smell translates nicely to flavor and leaves a definite citrus/orange flavor on the palate. This strain has a nice high that is quite enjoyable. It has a nice, clear stone that isn't devastating and to me makes for a great daytime smoke. I will definitely keep it in my garden based on bag appeal alone. Everyone who has smelled it flips out. It's a great herb to bust out at a party to really turn some heads. I definitely think this strain is going to kill it on the concentrates side of things. The terpenes from this strain are very unique and I'm sure will make some amazing shatter.

Last edited by a moderator:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
the website you linked is fake, i removed it to stop users getting scammed...

P

Phatjay

Thank you for clearing this up.I'd been wondering about it for a while.

P

Phatjay

Yes. But also if I'm not mistaken someone else on this thread had mentioned the breeder only released his genetics to one person.

do you mean orange cookies specifically? I know of two places that sell orange cookies from franchise not sure if theyre in stock though. I really dont mean to hype up this strain i just want to try it out myself and attaining these beans seems nearly impossible at the moment.

P

Phatjay

Not sure tlc has em in stock either..it's not on their wm menu. I haven't been there in a few months have you seen orange cookie beans there recently?
I don't know of any place that sales those genetics that are legit. If I want the real deal then I'd get my beans from the farm or ask where to get some.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

I don't know of any place that sales those genetics that are legit. If I want the real deal then I'd get my beans from the farm or ask where to get some.

Of course you wouldn't know nothing about Soulie. You're new to the boards.. canna forums.

People that know him know where its At . What's understood doesn't have to be said.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

For the record though. Sour Patch got their seeds directly from him and this is what Obs said.

The ones I have posted came from the chalice festival and he had few orange crosses.

P

Painfreeonmm

Thanks for an excellent review of Orange Cookies. I've been enjoying this strain now for most of 2015.A truly great sativa with a nice clear headed high,eyes are bright,2plus hours . A great strain to work on ,I wouldn't be worried if my accountant or lawyer smoked this during the day. Also a great strain to just enjoy the day.Probably not a good strain within a few hours of bedtime.

Some of you were wondering about the genetics and where to get it.Franchise Genetics is correct but the cross is Orange Juice x GSC.Not orange sherbert.

TLC in So Los Angeles got this strain started and made it popular.I've suffered through the LA traffick 5 times this year to pick up Orange Cookies and one better call the dispensary first or they may not have it,whatever weedmaps menu says.It's that popular,disappears instantly fro shelves.

Suddenly a number of other dispensaries in the SFV and elsewhere have it.Divine Wellness and The Kind Center both have had it on their menus recently. A new place in Studio City called Studio City Collective,on Cahuenga, has it right now and it is legit.The real deal in all these places.

Enjoy it,it's getting around and probably will be all over the country soon enough.

Top Bottom