Orange Peeling. Tangerine Kush.dna Genetics . Ect.. Indoor

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yeah its from seed, thats my kosher tangie:). topped once ,no real special care!.lol. shes great. she would of yeilded 2,times this with a better base nute + some branch ,crunching, trellis etc. its a dead on mix of og + orange. such a awesome feeling happy high.lol.. i put the squatness dkown to 65000,k C.F.L BULBS during seedling + early veg:) keeps things real tight, and temps,on the cooler side! i.e 23! 24, c lights on! 18,19,c of. i allways get plants like that. iv got a strawberry amnesia thats 4,weeks old. in flower thats about? 4+ ft?. about.looks lovelly. dark green with dark red pistils and just tons of that really gooper resin! the stuff prefered for ,live resins!. ill post a pik uif its ok with the thread owner.i cud put it in ,our, u.k one?. i think ul agree that looks nice to.. iv got a perfect pheno.so amnesia smelling but with real cough there.only 4,weeks also.
sorry to ramble. its that early bud of the kosher tang.haha. im hammered.sorry. but ^ thats right. s.amnesia piks soon.
Cool ☺ . My bro showed and treated me . I wanna learn more ☺ . Heavy seizure problem from head trauma. And stroke . So I'm after the cbd and other therapeutic meds.
20160329 200000

This one is topped ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yeah its from seed, thats my kosher tangie:). topped once ,no real special care!.lol. shes great. she would of yeilded 2,times this with a better base nute + some branch ,crunching, trellis etc. its a dead on mix of og + orange. such a awesome feeling happy high.lol.. i put the squatness dkown to 65000,k C.F.L BULBS during seedling + early veg:) keeps things real tight, and temps,on the cooler side! i.e 23! 24, c lights on! 18,19,c of. i allways get plants like that. iv got a strawberry amnesia thats 4,weeks old. in flower thats about? 4+ ft?. about.looks lovelly. dark green with dark red pistils and just tons of that really gooper resin! the stuff prefered for ,live resins!. ill post a pik uif its ok with the thread owner.i cud put it in ,our, u.k one?. i think ul agree that looks nice to.. iv got a perfect pheno.so amnesia smelling but with real cough there.only 4,weeks also.
sorry to ramble. its that early bud of the kosher tang.haha. im hammered.sorry. but ^ thats right. s.amnesia piks soon.
Lol . Good post bro . Hey @youngjigga you do the live resins! ☺ . Just tried a dab first time the other day. Nice☺ best taste ever like chewing on a nug☺ lol . Yo if you have any info and pics feel free . Here's the tangerine kush yesterday.
20160401 200353
20160401 200307

White bucket is a kandy kush. DNA GENETICS

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

So I know alot of people who have said that it's bullshit. Has anyone ever paid attention to the shape of their seeds ? I been trying each grow and I do a random seed of the shape described as male. And low and behold it's a male . The round hole on the fat end the shape of a volcano. ? Sounds like a crazy idea . But it does seem to work. I got a pic of all my plants and I do pic my seeds as told above . I'll post a pic and even plant for shits and giggles. I find it saves time. Have good night guys and girls. Peace and good vibes

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

So I know alot of people who have said that it's bullshit. Has anyone ever paid attention to the shape of their seeds ? I been trying each grow and I do a random seed of the shape described as male. And low and behold it's a male . The round hole on the fat end the shape of a volcano. ? Sounds like a crazy idea . But it does seem to work. I got a pic of all my plants and I do pic my seeds as told above . I'll post a pic and even plant for shits and giggles. I find it saves time. Have good night guys and girls. Peace and good vibes[/QUOTE
I did this test about a year ago and it doesn't work unfortunately. Even pay attention to your fem seeds as they have all different shapes from oval to round. I really wish I could predetermine the sex before wasting my time and money. Vader OG does the same experiment on the Tube with the same results I had.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I must respect the info. I guess we all have had different experiences with it . I always pay close attention to all anyhow. Since they say nothing is 100%. Then increase N I believe I have read on the farm from a pro☺ . Guess we all really want all the ladies we can . ☺ . All joking aside thanks for the view . Respect And good vibes ☺

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I must respect the info. I guess we all have had different experiences with it . I always pay close attention to all anyhow. Since they say nothing is 100%. Then increase N I believe I have read on the farm from a pro☺ . Guess we all really want all the ladies we can . ☺ . All joking aside thanks for the view . Respect And good vibes ☺
The majority of seeds are female I would guess because in nature it only takes a few males to pollinate a field of hemp or cannabis and the females are responsible for bearing the fruit with seeds to repopulate. I have had a 50% F/M ratio only once in 25 years and it just happened from a 10 pack of TGA 9lb Hammers unfortunately. I have heard people get a high rate of males from TGA and that was my experience. But usually it's more like 70-80% female for me, and I have terrible luck so it can't be attributed to luck lol. That being said if it were possible to determine the sex of a seed by looks alone there would be no market for feminised seeds. I won't discourage from trying it though but I've seen the claims on YouTube and people who say it works but I did it with 50 seeds and examined them with a 40x scope and payed careful attention to the "volcano" on the top of the seed opposite the pointed end at and a lot of the irregular shaped indented ended seeds were fems and some of the best actually. Best, Irie.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

The majority of seeds are female I would guess because in nature it only takes a few males to pollinate a field of hemp or cannabis and the females are responsible for bearing the fruit with seeds to repopulate. I have had a 50% F/M ratio only once in 25 years and it just happened from a 10 pack of TGA 9lb Hammers unfortunately. I have heard people get a high rate of males from TGA and that was my experience. But usually it's more like 70-80% female for me, and I have terrible luck so it can't be attributed to luck lol. That being said if it were possible to determine the sex of a seed by looks alone there would be no market for feminised seeds. I won't discourage from trying it though but I've seen the claims on YouTube and people who say it works but I did it with 50 seeds and examined them with a 40x scope and payed careful attention to the "volcano" on the top of the seed opposite the pointed end at and a lot of the irregular shaped indented ended seeds were fems and some of the best actually. Best, Irie.
I respect your outlook. I guess I'm just a ladies man.lol . I get the od herm and chop . But I will indeed keep the TGA advice in mind . Now do seeds from a female plant make fem seeds?

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

New pics of the ladies ☺ in full form of course
20160414 200515
20160414 200436
20160414 200216
20160414 200202
20160414 200330

☺. Frosty tangarine kush is bangin,
20160414 200411
This is a kandy kush. Looks good. Gonna chop the tang , and isn't growing great .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Health issues are stopping me from alot of work. Wife freaking out about the stairs every time I hit em . Seizures daily basis and I hate the shit but I love the garden. I got new flower goin . Dying breath wicked. Bushido. Loud cat piss . Smell get ya limp☺ lol .

Kandy kush ☺ getting her stack on ☺

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nice thread. I got a pack of the Tangerine Kush as a freebie a while ago, I'll pop them at some point. But I looooove almost every strain that has a little Orange or Tangerine in it. Seems like those kinds of strains just always have a really pleasant, happy, "sunny day"-type high to it.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I respect your outlook. I guess I'm just a ladies man.lol . I get the od herm and chop . But I will indeed keep the TGA advice in mind . Now do seeds from a female plant make fem seeds?
The only way to get feminised seeds is from a herm. So, yes they do come from females. By either using a chemical like silver spray to produce male flowers on a female plant, or stressing them to herm by hormonal change from flipping them back and forth from veg and flower until you see male flowers appear on the female and then allow it to pollinate itself making all fem seeds because there were no male genetics used. Some plants will not herm however, no matter what you do and those are the ones you look for in a "true breeding" program when you don't want any hermaphroditism in your gene pool. Some plants are just prone to herm and the slightest bit of stress can cause "nanners". Even just being root bound can cause some plants to herm. I use fem seeds, but I can tell you that you don't want to start a breeding program with fems because you're almost guaranteed to end up with hermies at some point, even many generations down. Plants have twice as many chromosomes, so isolating the genetics can take a lot of work and a little luck. Best, Irie.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

The only way to get feminised seeds is from a herm. So, yes they do come from females. By either using a chemical like silver spray to produce male flowers on a female plant, or stressing them to herm by hormonal change from flipping them back and forth from veg and flower until you see male flowers appear on the female and then allow it to pollinate itself making all fem seeds because there were no male genetics used. Some plants will not herm however, no matter what you do and those are the ones you look for in a "true breeding" program when you don't want any hermaphroditism in your gene pool. Some plants are just prone to herm and the slightest bit of stress can cause "nanners". Even just being root bound can cause some plants to herm. I use fem seeds, but I can tell you that you don't want to start a breeding program with fems because you're almost guaranteed to end up with hermies at some point, even many generations down. Plants have twice as many chromosomes, so isolating the genetics can take a lot of work and a little luck. Best, Irie.
☺. Good advice @Irie Farmer . My mentor who is an old school farmer with decades under the belt , and he did give me same info . And thanks for sharing your own knowledge. The STS .. for lol or herms. In my grow book gives a time in flower to get some seeds I've taped a bag over the rest and mark the branch seeded . That way you don't kill the production of trichromes and full nugs . I inspect for nanners and if jus a nanner' or two I pluck and watch over her. Blueberry strains I like . Blueberry o.g. purple kush. A are the ones I've had to cut from over nanner' problem ☺lol . Sucked .
The tangarine kush is a great hardy plant . Respect andgood vibes. ✌. 420lyfe PpP.
20160521 082403

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

☺. Good advice @Irie Farmer . My mentor who is an old school farmer with decades under the belt , and he did give me same info . And thanks for sharing your own knowledge. The STS .. for lol or herms. In my grow book gives a time in flower to get some seeds I've taped a bag over the rest and mark the branch seeded . That way you don't kill the production of trichromes and full nugs . I inspect for nanners and if jus a nanner' or two I pluck and watch over her. Blueberry strains I like . Blueberry o.g. purple kush. A are the ones I've had to cut from over nanner' problem ☺lol . Sucked .
The tangarine kush is a great hardy plant . Respect andgood vibes. ✌. 420lyfe PpP. View attachment 601996
I pollinate branches, or single colas also and just leave the bag on for a day sealed around it so none goes astray. You have some really frosty, beauties mate! Best to you, Irie.
Some I have about to get the chop..

Top Bottom